What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
TheRealCallie said:
user 130057 said:
TheRealCallie said:
VanillaCreme said:
He's not truly an alpha male if he acts like a senseless brute. Somewhere, probably in my generation, that definition was skewed by guys who just want muscles to impress females.

You shush and c'mon.  This is why we can't have nice things.  We're going home now! :club:

caveman.jpg

I am offended by this stereotypical representation of my people... ;)

So your people did NOT drag women around by the hair?  :p

We're blessed with natural animal magnetism, so we've never needed to:D

HA! :D

Also, I quite liked that. I'm still dressed in my nicer clothes, but I can get stains out of anything. No worries.

Rodent said:
Once you strip away your chemical illusions, your carnal instincts and the veneer of civility it becomes quite difficult to tell what the meaning of life is...doesn't it?

Don't mind me. I'm obviously in a "bad mood" by all common definitions.

I'm not giving up ice cream, so don't even try it.  :p

Rodent said:
Once you strip away your chemical illusions, your carnal instincts and the veneer of civility it becomes quite difficult to tell what the meaning of life is...doesn't it?

Don't mind me. I'm obviously in a "bad mood" by all common definitions.

What, you mean you can tell otherwise :p

Serenia said:
I am a joke of a human being.

I used to be a member, and I've seen your generosity and kindness, so I have to completely disagree. You're one of the nicest people here.

I'm so glad I can support someone else for once. It makes me feel good inside. =)

I told her I'd support her every step of the way. Glad I'm slowly getting better.

It just takes one day at a time.

Where to find a funny, wise, and patient being in this generation of instant gratification?! Any humor I find in someone is sent to me in memes, good lord lol. Gotta start swimming in the Gen X pool to find folks of substance.....and that don't have their phones glued to their faces...

BreakingtheGirl said:
Where to find a funny, wise, and patient being in this generation of instant gratification?! Any humor I find in someone is sent to me in memes, good lord lol. Gotta start swimming in the Gen X pool to find folks of substance.....and that don't have their phones glued to their faces...

Maybe come on the chatroom sometime.

Paraiyar said:
Serenia said:

Sounds to me like you work hard for everyone else. Not what I'd consider a joke of a human being.

Thank for seeing what alot of people in my real life fail to see.  The way I have been treated this last week makes me feel like a joke.  But thank you for being kind and taking to time to say so.

Austen said:
Serenia said:

I used to be a member, and I've seen your generosity and kindness, so I have to completely disagree. You're one of the nicest people here.

That is really very nice of you, thank but feeling awful.  I hope you enjoy your time back here :).

Latest posts

Back