What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Why do I always forget the most important medical appointments? It's as though it's done on purpose and gets me panicky and anxious in the very last minute where I have no time to prepare my mind for what's to come. I hate that. Gotta stop being in denial, meh.

Tuathaniel said:
****, I'm so lonely I'm completely spamming this poor forum. I should probably step away from the computer now.

Lol.. hey at least it's a harmless thing to do right? (As long as your spamming is not actual spamming. lol)
But I hope you feel better soon. :x

What is that tubby marshmalllow waving at?  Did he escape from the other smores ingredients?

beautiful loser said:
What is that tubby marshmalllow waving at?  Did he escape from the other smores ingredients?

That tubby marshmallow is called Adipose. He's waving at me and everyone else looking at him. Isn't he the cutest thing? Please don't eat him. :c

ladyforsaken said:
Why do I always forget the most important medical appointments? It's as though it's done on purpose and gets me panicky and anxious in the very last minute where I have no time to prepare my mind for what's to come. I hate that. Gotta stop being in denial, meh.

Maybe it is happening, because your mind is protecting itself, just a possibility.

((((Hugs))))

About time I took a break from facebook for a while. I am sick and jealous of the 'happy' people enjoying holidays, weddings, engagements, being loved up, date nights, trips to pictures, days out, afternoon teas, spa breaks, concerts, bowling, parties, meals out with people who actually want to share their time with them.

Serenia said:
About time I took a break from facebook for a while.  I am sick and jealous of the 'happy' people enjoying holidays, weddings, engagements, being loved up, date nights, trips to pictures, days out, afternoon teas, spa breaks, concerts, bowling, parties, meals out with people who actually want to share their time with them.

I'm impressed that you can notice all this. Lately, I get on FB mainly to stalk my profs a bit.

Lacrecia said:
Serenia said:
About time I took a break from facebook for a while.  I am sick and jealous of the 'happy' people enjoying holidays, weddings, engagements, being loved up, date nights, trips to pictures, days out, afternoon teas, spa breaks, concerts, bowling, parties, meals out with people who actually want to share their time with them.

I'm impressed that you can notice all this. Lately, I get on FB mainly to stalk my profs a bit.

Hang on why don't you want to stalk me lol :D

Serenia said:
Lacrecia said:
Serenia said:

Hang on why don't you want to stalk me lol :D

I don't want ot be jealous of your perception capacities :D
and I dont get envious by weddings, holidays, date nights etc etc. It's too cold to go outside and social gathers give me headaches

What a weird dream... Of course, you'd be involved in it. I had a feeling of being scared staying there by myself, and you never showed up.

Made some stupid choices recently regret it but life goes on.

I feel drawn to the military but I don't agree with what the british military is doing lately. Wake up stop being Israels lap dog. Remember the might you once had.

tsar said:
Made some stupid choices recently regret it but life goes on.  

I feel drawn to the military but I don't agree with what the british military is doing lately. Wake up stop being Israels lap dog.  Remember the might you once had.

Canada

Latest posts

Back