What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP Smylez, Chicago won't be the same without you, even the opps messed with you.

DarkSelene said:
Rodent said:
It's quite a terrible thing to say, but perhaps I've been around for too long. Nothing out there really surprises me anymore, so I guess the only thing left to explore is my own head.

What is more fascinating than the depths of our minds?

It's as fascinating as it's grim and dangerous. Which I don't mind, it's just something to be aware of.

Rodent said:
DarkSelene said:
Rodent said:
It's quite a terrible thing to say, but perhaps I've been around for too long. Nothing out there really surprises me anymore, so I guess the only thing left to explore is my own head.

It's as fascinating as it's grim and dangerous. Which I don't mind, it's just something to be aware of.
I think you'll find two rats and a cockroach. :D
There. Mystery solved

Lacrecia said:
Rodent said:
DarkSelene said:
Rodent said:

I think you'll find two rats and a cockroach. :D
There. Mystery solved

tumblr_lmpfj6rjab1qclt3z.gif

Lacrecia said:
I KNOWW that you want to find something dangerous and dark and fearful but....
(BIG IMAGE)
In case you discover something surprising PLEASE
(ANOTHER BIG IMAGE)

You mean like the castration factory in your head?

Rodent said:
Lacrecia said:
(BIG IMAGE)
(ANOTHER BIG IMAGE)

roflmaoo, i will be flattered that you consider that as D D and F. (even though you prolly didnt mean to)
I would totally hope that you can come up with something better even though I doubt it. :club:

Lacrecia
Rodent said:
Lacrecia said:
(BIG IMAGE)
(ANOTHER BIG IMAGE)

roflmaoo, i will be flattered that you consider that as D D and F. (even though you prolly didnt mean to)
I would totally hope that you can come up with something better even though I doubt it. :club:

So I wondered what D D and F was before i linked it to "dangerous and dark and fearful".

Googled it and apparently they are realy big tits too, learn something every day ;)

Lacrecia said:
Rodent said:

Nah, I don't. But I wanted to figure out if this is just a pissing contest about who can come up with the most messed up thing in their head. Which is utterly pointless because of the nature of a moderated forum alone.

But anyways, we already clarified elsewhere it's actually not the most cheesy-gory stuff that's truly messed up.

Lacrecia, that Go on, impress me is one of my favourite memes! (I hope I used the word meme right! XD )
*applauses*

Meaw said:
Lacrecia, that Go on, impress me is one of my favourite memes! (I hope I used the word meme right! XD )
*applauses*

:D it's pretty great. I like it
I'm not really a cat person anymore but cats can be useful lol

So it's the twice yearly PIA clock changing ritual again tonight. My watch hates it and loses time for a couple of days so i'm thinking 'which idiot decided to mess with the time' that messes with my life.........Sigh.

MisterLonely said:
Lacrecia
Rodent said:
Lacrecia said:
(BIG IMAGE)
(ANOTHER BIG IMAGE)

So I wondered what D D and F was before i linked it to "dangerous and dark and fearful".

Googled it and apparently they are realy big tits too, learn something every day ;)
It's a useful thing to know too :D

Haha, do love the internet, more specifically the skateboarding community online.

My way of skating, encompasses a lot of different trick styles, some are popular, some are very unpopular, one of my online friends wanted me to film a bunch of the unpopular tricks, since we both love them, not 5 minutes after uploading the video someone dislikes it on youtube and calls me a kook ahahahah

No, it never worked. The first time you did it, they were confused, so they shied away. It wasn't because they knew what you meant by it. Please stop being so senseless. You literally stopped me from doing what I needed to do while you thought it was a good idea to slap that around near my face. And if you didn't wait to tell me until it was all over, I wouldn't even have to do that in the first place. But you're too lazy to get up for 45 seconds to tell me. So I'd appreciate if you didn't make it worse and start slapping something around near my ******* face.

****, I'm so lonely I'm completely spamming this poor forum. I should probably step away from the computer now.

Why do I always forget the most important medical appointments? It's as though it's done on purpose and gets me panicky and anxious in the very last minute where I have no time to prepare my mind for what's to come. I hate that. Gotta stop being in denial, meh.

Tuathaniel said:
****, I'm so lonely I'm completely spamming this poor forum. I should probably step away from the computer now.

Lol.. hey at least it's a harmless thing to do right? (As long as your spamming is not actual spamming. lol)
But I hope you feel better soon. :x

Tuathaniel said:

How many times have you been told that you have to wait 3 more seconds to search? I'm sure I am up to 30 for today.

Latest posts

Back