What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother tells me to go live life how I want, do my own thing. I don't know how to react to that. It just makes me wonder if he even realises how deep the hole I'm in right now in terms of my current life situation. I can't go live life however I want. Sheesh.

lonelyfairy said:
I want to stop it all, to end it all.

I hope you're hanging in there. :\

Serenia said:
Austen said:
People on this forum are so good looking, talented and intelligent...how is it that they're single?

I agree, we should set up an ALL match making service :)

Maybe such things are already happening without anyone knowing. :0

DarkSelene said:
I'm ******* useless

I don't think you're useless. :\

Serenia said:
Austen said:
People on this forum are so good looking, talented and intelligent...how is it that they're single?

I agree, we should set up an ALL match making service :)

Maybe such things are already happening without anyone knowing. :0

Oooh that sounds interesting :)

Just seeing Trump's smug, ugly face makes my soul throw up these days. I'm so incredibly sick of that sexist, racist, privileged *******. If he wins, I'm giving up on humanity altogether.

How dare you talk to me as if i'm a piece of honeysuckle and then text me as if nothing's happened. *****!

Scotsman said:
user 130057 said:
Scotsman said:
This place has changed a bit. It's been a while since I logged in. It'll take time to remember what's what around here. 

Also, I smell dinner and it's culinarily arousing.

He's escaped! Someone watch the Solway before he invades.

Hahaha. Howdy, user 130057. I'm going to strip that place of tea bags!  :D

You don't want to do that. It's been 200 plus years and I still haven't forgiven the Americans...

Latest posts

Back