What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the few times I'm spending time with family and relatives in a small space, I'm graced with a headache. This is not my domain.

Yeah, I see your online status on Fb, liking posts from everyone else and ignoring mine. As usual. I can also tell that you saw my PM 15 minutes ago, yet you still can't be bothered to reply. You've been a crap friend this year, and I've had it. Bye.

This near-daily bickering is getting really tiresome. It drains my energy, makes me feel like we're just naturally unsuccessful people, like that's just what we are, born losers, people that things just don't work out for no matter what. It really wears on my motivation and belief that I can get anywhere in life.

PS - I'm talking about my home life. Not the forum.

TheSkaFish said:
This near-daily bickering is getting really tiresome.  It drains my energy, makes me feel like we're just naturally unsuccessful people, like that's just what we are, born losers, people that things just don't work out for no matter what.  It really wears on my motivation and belief that I can get anywhere in life.

PS - I'm talking about my home life.  Not the forum.

Any luck with the recruitment agencies yet, man?

lonelyfairy said:
ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:
I want to stop it all, to end it all.

I hope you're hanging in there. :\

Thanks... :/ Barely hanging in anymore. Too much...

Nice to see you here on the forum.

:( wish there's more that I can do to help. It's nice to see you around too.

Rodent said:
One of the few times I'm spending time with family and relatives in a small space, I'm graced with a headache. This is not my domain.

Oh I went through this yesterday. Sigh..

Why is it that I always seem to be able to talk with women from Europe so easily and find it so hard with women from my own country?

Paraiyar said:
Why is it that I always seem to be able to talk with women from Europe so easily and find it so hard with women from my own country?

Wow, that actually made me think about this too.

ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:
ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:
I want to stop it all, to end it all.

I hope you're hanging in there. :\

Thanks... :/ Barely hanging in anymore. Too much...

Nice to see you here on the forum.

:( wish there's more that I can do to help. It's nice to see you around too.

Thank you! T^T Sadly only a surgeon can help with this... Though, it's just not the illness, also million other things..

God, here I go again, why is it always like this? In moments like this, my self-respect isn't too high.

Paraiyar said:
Any luck with the recruitment agencies yet, man?

Not yet.  I applied to a new one recently that has more jobs in my niche, though, so we'll see.

Othe than that I am working as an election judge again these next two days, but I have a lot more responsibility this time.  I hope i'm not in over my head.

lonelyfairy said:
T^T Sadly only a surgeon can help with this... Though, it's just not the illness, also million other things..

Hang in there Fairy, I know you are strong. Hopefully surgeon's help comes soon and other issues receive solutions as well.

Hopetracer said:
Contemplating about starting a dream journal. I can take the old way of doing everything manually or look for an app/website to do the organizing.

I don't remember enough dreams for a dream journal lol it's already surprising enough if I remember more than one per two weeks or so. lol

I really hope things work out, and turn out for the best. Most importantly, I just want you here in my arms. :(

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't force an idea if I can afford it since my best inspirations come at me randomly anyway. But it's tempting to hammer out thoughts into the keyboard tonight.

Latest posts

Back