What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I can actually fall asleep before 3 am tonight. I've been trying to get my sleeping back to normal by waking up early but it's not working...

I'm really interested in how you make this wooden bucket, sir, but I can't keep my eyes open for that.

2z7n91z.jpg

Squeezable sour cream.  So many uses, so little mess.

I thank thee, Amazon, for knocking 50-75% off protein bars, whey protein and pre-workout. My wallet, on the other hand, despises you.

It was pretty much inevitable and you can't retrieve the past and wouldn't wish to ..when your dealt an especially destructive hand..lay your cards facedown on the table and attempt to make the best of it

Takes a lot to make me physically sick, so that was quite the surprise. Though I have to admit I had been starving a little today.

Whaaaat I just did read... I thought that things they decide are already crazy, but... THIS?!

Well, that's 2 hours of my life that I am never getting back. This is the reason I don't watch movies...

Turned down a promotion for another department in hopes that the promotion within my current department goes through as planned within our agency - hope it was the right decision - my current supervisor was happy to hear the decision since I waited until the last minute to make the final decision - he said he was glad that I am no longer a free agent & is going to put a franchise tag on me - lol.

Latest posts

Back