What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
Well, that's 2 hours of my life that I am never getting back. This is the reason I don't watch movies...

Okay, so was the movie longer than two hours (Once Upon a Time in America, comes to mind) and you decided to stop watching it at the two hour mark or was it two hours long and you thought it would be one hell of a plot twist but it never happened?  Just curious, that's all :)

beautiful loser said:
user 130057 said:
Well, that's 2 hours of my life that I am never getting back. This is the reason I don't watch movies...

Okay, so was the movie longer than two hours (Once Upon a Time in America, comes to mind) and you decided to stop watching it at the two hour mark or was it two hours long and you thought it would be one hell of a plot twist but it never happened?  Just curious, that's all :)

I think it was just short of two hours. I watched it to the end and was left thinking "Nothing actually happened after the first 15 minutes of that movie". It was called Strangerland - if you've never watched it... don't ;)

user 130057 said:

That's how I feel about movies, even before I watch them. Every other person I know absolutely loves movies, and I have such a disconnect to them, I feel like I've wasted the time before I actually do.

What I'm thinking now is that she doesn't have to start screeching like this at 7 in the morning. Shouting at the dogs like that doesn't make it any better, so will you shut the hell up... goodness.

People complaining about other people or things on internet message boards or on Facebook. Seriously, if you have a bone to pick with someone do it in person! You are only being a coward to rant about it online thinking that said person won't see it and everyone would give you pathetic sympathy. Plus not to mention you guys were best buds the night before in a drunken hour :)

I'm gonna have to use this more often.

d8mV4rP.gif

Wake me up when objective reality has validity again.

Rodent said:
I'm gonna have to use this more often.

d8mV4rP.gif

Wake me up when objective reality has validity again.

I have that same cushion. I will lend my services if you want.

It was good for the most part, but let me just remind myself why I don't go on vacations with the people I know in real life.

Perhaps it's my fault. The older I get, the less patient I am it seems.

9006 said:
ladyforsaken said:
I failed at being the tyrant I was aspiring to be earlier today.

You're better than that, anyway ;)

Aww.. lol I wish. I think I need to be a tyrant at times.

Paraiyar said:
A good run. Need to prevent my right leg from tensing up though.

Good luck for your upcoming test, Paraiyar!

Impossible to do what I wanted, I'm pretty pissed, thought this tool could do anything! oh, well...

Rodent said:
****, in all this hassle I completely forgot that yesterday was International Men's Day...

All the blue themed ribbons and stickers and sports teams didnt give it away? Maybe it needs some more awareness. :p

kamya said:
Rodent said:
****, in all this hassle I completely forgot that yesterday was International Men's Day...

All the blue themed ribbons and stickers and sports teams didnt give it away? Maybe it needs some more awareness. :p

Maybe. But do I look like I watch sports...or go outside? Check my pristine toilet seat complexion.

Rodent said:
kamya said:
Rodent said:

Maybe. But do I look like I watch sports...or go outside? Check my pristine toilet seat complexion.

I had no idea either... and surprise: I did go outside lol

Latest posts

Back