What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's about time I learn to hate insurance policies for a good reason. Like having to sign my first one.

What should I do today?  Maybe clean up outside some more.  Maybe go somewhere.  Maybe game.  Who knows.  

Paraiyar said:
DarkSelene said:
I'm barely an adult and teenagers already piss me off so much...
I'm in my mid 20s and people in their 20s piss me off so much...

I'm in my (mumbles a number) and people of all ages piss me off so much...

TheRealCallie said:
What should I do today?  Maybe clean up outside some more.  Maybe go somewhere.  Maybe game.  Who knows.  

Paraiyar said:
DarkSelene said:

That explains why you club everyone! :club: :O)

niceguysfinishlast said:
TheRealCallie said:

Paraiyar said:
DarkSelene said:

That explains why you club everyone! :club: :O)

I am older than all of you and I can confirm that this is a constant state however old you get.

There's little point in you being a good overclocker if you've got a terrible cooler. You're hitting the thermal limit and automatically downclocking after 10 minutes of use. I have no desire to put you under water, so that leaves me in a quandary. Do I keep you and just put up with losing 5-7FPS or do I return you and wait for better aftermarket coolers to be available... at a much increased price point?

First world problems.

constant stranger said:
Jently said:
I'm so scared

The health issues?  If I was in England I'd offer you my company, maybe take your mind off the fear.

Yes, seeing my own doctor, not the neurologist,  tomorrow to ask some questions and some of your company would be a wonderful salve.  Thanks for the thought x

Latest posts

Back