What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soresoul said:
Jently said:
Whatever you do hope it's a great day and the coming year brings you everything you wish for x  Happy Birthday!

Aww thanks! Been nice if someone made me a personal thread on here for my birthday but I'll take what I can get. Thanks again!

People don't usually make threads for inactive members....

soresoul said:
 Been nice if someone made me a personal thread on here for my birthday

Happy Birthday, Soresoul.  I was going to wish you one in the thread but it just got closed.  Anyway.  When you were here last you were talking about going to see Black Sabbath for their last tour, going all out on it, and taking a friend.  Did you go, and if so how was it?

soresoul said:
niceguysfinishlast said:
It's not soresoul's birthday. He's been changing his birthday and age for at least 5 days now. :/

evanescencefan912 said:
I can't believe I've finished both The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, what am I to do now???  They were both sooooo good !!

Watch them again. :p

Prove it

On Friday it was your 51st birthday, on Saturday it was your 58th birthday and Sunday it was your 50th birthday. I log on here every day so I know you're doing it (as the list of logged in members is right by the list of birthdays).

TheRealCallie said:
soresoul said:
Jently said:
Whatever you do hope it's a great day and the coming year brings you everything you wish for x  Happy Birthday!

Aww thanks! Been nice if someone made me a personal thread on here for my birthday but I'll take what I can get. Thanks again!

Happy birthday Callie! :club: :)

TheSkaFish said:
soresoul said:
 Been nice if someone made me a personal thread on here for my birthday

Happy Birthday, Soresoul.  I was going to wish you one in the thread but it just got closed.  Anyway.  When you were here last you were talking about going to see Black Sabbath for their last tour, going all out on it, and taking a friend.  Did you go, and if so how was it?

It was such an awesome time! He had a blast too. They played every song I wanted to hear and out of everyone and my friend included we both stay sober to get the full enjoyment of the show. It wasn't the last time i get to see the the and I didn't wanna ruin it being drunk.

niceguysfinishlast said:
soresoul said:
niceguysfinishlast said:
It's not soresoul's birthday. He's been changing his birthday and age for at least 5 days now. :/

evanescencefan912 said:
I can't believe I've finished both The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, what am I to do now???  They were both sooooo good !!

Watch them again. :p

Prove it

On Friday it was your 51st birthday, on Saturday it was your 58th birthday and Sunday it was your 50th birthday. I log on here every day so I know you're doing it (as the list of logged in members is right by the list of birthdays).

TheRealCallie said:
soresoul said:
Jently said:

Happy birthday Callie! :club: :)

And this is true,where's the screen shot of this? You are just making up these lies without proof but yeah keep making yourself look cool without proof :)

TheRealCallie said:
There IS proof :rolleyes:   Why don't you stop playing innocent and just admit it.

Why don't you return the favor and wish me happy birthday back? I took the time to do it for you. And if there is proof, display it.

I guess "we" haven't "moved past all this" just yet.
I'M the aggrieved party - I'M the one who needs to heal. Not you.
Wtf is wrong with you? Who are you to think you can dictate how long it takes when you're the one who caused the damage? YOU weren't the one who was hurt, I was.
I'll move past it when you stop repeating the behaviors.

I'm so ******* grumpy. Not sleeping most the night for two days does that to you. I hope mom will leave me alone today because I'm not in the mood for useless drama

4 hours of swinging two kids around by their arms, lifting them up to the ceiling, doing press ups with them on my back, throwing them around and being a climbing frame. I'm absolutely exhausted, but hearing them tell me how much they love me and don't want me to leave makes it all worthwhile :D

Cavey said:
4 hours of swinging two kids around by their arms, lifting them up to the ceiling, doing press ups with them on my back, throwing them around and being a climbing frame. I'm absolutely exhausted, but hearing them tell me how much they love me and don't want me to leave makes it all worthwhile :D

Are you the new ALL daycare?

I'm still laughing about the two people who came in the bar last night dressed up like mrs Doubtfire and Sid from house of a 1000 corpses doing bee gees karaoke. Fun times

Im thinking about why it is i always feel so numb, so thought some and came to think that its simply because i have no goals no desire and no aspirations. As such i dont ever really feel excited, happy, sad, angry or disapointed cause i just dont care and really this scares me as it makes me realize i dont have anything that makes me feel alive or even any desire to keep living ( dont worry i have no intention of dying anytime soon). Im still pretty young anf i already find the world very grey and i feel all im doing is indulging in pleasures like gaming and anime. Its not real happiness just a distraction. So i try and think of something i want and desire and the only thing i could think of is a real relationship with someone i care about. Sadly for me relationships isnt my strong point so... Wish me luck?

Latest posts

Back