What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope there's nothing to worry about with this spot on the back of my neck. With no way to see a doctor I'd be screwed if something was wrong, and knowing my luck there's probably something really wrong :(

really-capt-america.gif

I can't believe I've finished both The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, what am I to do now??? They were both sooooo good !!

Whatever you do hope it's a great day and the coming year brings you everything you wish for x Happy Birthday!

Jently said:
Whatever you do hope it's a great day and the coming year brings you everything you wish for x  Happy Birthday!

Aww thanks! Been nice if someone made me a personal thread on here for my birthday but I'll take what I can get. Thanks again!

It's not soresoul's birthday. He's been changing his birthday and age for at least 5 days now. :/

evanescencefan912 said:
I can't believe I've finished both The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, what am I to do now??? They were both sooooo good !!

Watch them again. :p

niceguysfinishlast said:
It's not soresoul's birthday. He's been changing his birthday and age for at least 5 days now. :/

evanescencefan912 said:
I can't believe I've finished both The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, what am I to do now???  They were both sooooo good !!

Watch them again. :p

Prove it

:)

And I'll be the bigger man here. Happy birthday to Callie as well. Despite our past differences I hope you have a good one as we are both born on this same day :)

Latest posts

Back