What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I've relocated to a house with a ghost that always loves messing with me and refuses to let me sleep past 3am. :/
[youtube]PaZ6GV3TO94[/youtube]

AmytheTemperamental said:
TheSkaFish said:
Amy, maybe it's their hats, or their facial expressions, but I keep expecting those guys in your signature to suddenly trade their instruments for Tommy guns in the blink of an eye.

I can see it now that you've pointed it out :D

The full video is fun to watch 

[youtube]qLrnkK2YEcE[/youtube]

Oh so that's what it's from...I remember my friend used to like to listen to that song a lot, in around 2006 or so.  I knew there was something familiar about it!

I spent the last couple of months looking for an awesome yahoo article. Why did you promise to write it and not do it?

well it was pretty long day with some bouts of boredom and depression, but I made it through and got a fair amount done, so all in all it was pretty good day.

I remember you all and you've all got a little place inside my head... my heart is reserved for only a couple.

I'm in a people-hating mood right now.

Unhappy with my career and feeling that it's unfair that people who have skipped work, always late, played on their phones all day at work got to advance when I juggled multiple projects and was singled out for my talents...but didn't advance. Guess it pays to suck up to management.

I'm angry and hurt that my "friend" has suddenly stopped responding to me after meeting her new group of friends. I am used to putting forth more efforts in my friendships but the imbalance stings. I wish I could find real, genuine people that care about me. I guess I'm too boring or maybe they just don't have much else that they can use me for.

Latest posts

Back