What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vanzel said:
I'm on a freaking diet and i can't take my thoughts out of food!
I was fantasizing about a pizza before that question interrupted my thoughts.
In my mind and world that pizza is huge! round,with lovely elastic cheese (you know the one that's so elastic that it is stays connected to the piece you just bitten of)?  and with all shorts of thingies on it...
Oh gosh i'm so hungry.
Going back to my fantasy !

Yeah I'm thinking about having one of them right now yummy in my tummy. . With the chocolate cake and clotted cream on the side for pudding... That way i can have a big slice.....

So sorry was just kidding 😀😀😀😀

I wish my parents would realize that their constant bickering and squabbling only makes things worse, and would stop it. It doesn't help them solve their problems and gives me a lot of anxiety.

Yeah, it was 37 degrees outside today... That's pretty nippy 'round these parts. No, the air conditioning wasn't on. It's called it being cold in general... Apparently, the wisdom you're supposed to gain in your golden years skipped right over you. 86 years you are, and I've never met anyone with less grace and less wisdom.

I've never heard of a 16 year old kid who was too lazy to take the Joshua's Law course online to get their license so their dad would buy them a CAR! A free one! A few hours of his week. But nooooo...he catches an attitude about being told what to do. Piss on you. ******* WALK!!

Note to self: Prior to jumping up in excitement, check for iron bars right above your head.

Cavey said:
Note to self: Prior to jumping up in excitement, check for iron bars right above your head.

Hey that's a good policy to have. Just saying.  

It's an odd feeling to be interviewing, hiring and training your own replacement.

EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:

I agree. I only decided upon it very recently...

...roughly 2 seconds after I thought 'Bloody hell, that hurt, where did this red come from?' :D

Cavey said:
EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:

I agree. I only decided upon it very recently...

...roughly 2 seconds after I thought 'Bloody hell, that hurt, where did this red come from?' :D
Better late than never. Of course coming up with that PRIOR to bashing your head open would have been better.  :D

AmytheTemperamental said:
I should stay awake

You are getting sleeeeepyyyyy.

Cavey said:

Callie put those iron bars there. It's her alternative to :club:. XD

niceguysfinishlast said:
Cavey said:

Callie put those iron bars there. It's her alternative to :club:. XD

Well, he yells at me when I club him, so it's his own fault really....

tsar said:
You are intimidating and kinda scare me a little....

Thank you. :D

Latest posts

Back