What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
Yukongirl said:
one word responses are not great conversation builders

yes

871.gif

haywud said:
i wish this life would end :(

Sometimes, we do best when we finally stop feeling sorry for ourselves.

What I'm thinking now is, I have nothing to say to that. Not only do I not care, but you're the nitwit who forgot they were there. So why are you telling me? I don't know what it is, but you always want to insert yourself where you have no room, and it's becoming more than annoying. Also, our friend... You don't have to know who. So butt out. Again. Also, I'm busy, so go tell your banana tales to someone else. How about to the mother sitting right next to you that you can't stand, which whom you act like an baffling teenager around because you're more immature for your age than I want to realize.

Enjoy your leech of a daughter right now. And now I can fresia off.

I hope the rest of my life isn't like this. I don't even know where to start dealing with everything.

How awesomely stupid the doctor's receptionist was.

Me on the phone to doctor's receptionist: "Good afternoon. I'd like a phlebotomist to give me a callback today please with advice on how much Warfarin to take, following my blood test this morning. I have the INR result. Just require the doseage." I give my name, home address and phone number.

Receptionist: "What's your name please?"
Me: "Sir Jack Rainier."
Receptionist: "Sir Anier?"
Me: "No, it's Rainier."
Receptionist: "Rainy?"
Me: "No - let me spell it out for you - R,A,I,N,I,E,R."
Receptionist: "Pardon?"

Me: "Beam me up, Scotty."
Receptionist: "Erm - you are Mister Scotty?"
Me: "Christ in a barrel!"
Receptionist: "I beg your pardon?"

I rang off.

Jack Rainier said:

Me on the phone to doctor's receptionist: "Good afternoon. I'd like a phlebotomist to give me a callback today please with advice on how much Warfarin to take, following my blood test this morning. I have the INR result. Just require the doseage." I give my name, home address and phone number.

I rang off.

Frustrating for you but amusing to read so thanks for sharing  :D

All these people on my friends list are so shocked that Trump didn't stick to his non-interventionist policies. Gee, politician doesn't do what they said they would, what a surprise!

Jack Rainier said:

I rang off.

Lol you've got much patience there. That made me chuckle. Is it your accent perhaps?

Once, I had a really nice caller ask me for my name, when I said it, he said "wow that's a tough one" lmao.

Latest posts

Back