What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seek out people who are lonely like myself, in the hopes of being able to talk to them about it, but then the irony is that I can't actually talk to them because complaining about my loneliness, when they're going through the same thing or worse things, seems selfish and inconsiderate.

bleed_the_freak said:
TheRealCallie said:
My dishes were completely done yesterday afternoon.  I swear every dish I own is now dirty.

Did you make spaghetti? That'll do it.

Over the course of the weekend, I made, spaghetti, waffles, french fries and pizza.  (The last three were from scratch)  lol  :club:

And now it's Monday and it's back to work.

Whether to celebrate my birthday tomorrow or to spend the day in agony due to the fact that she is getting married tomorrow. I am leaning a bit more towards the first one, but its getting harder to achieve after every second. After some hours, she will be gone with someone else.

I can't do this anymore. Everything I do is wrong to everyone. I'm prob going to die alone

Austen said:
I seek out people who are lonely like myself, in the hopes of being able to talk to them about it, but then the irony is that I can't actually talk to them because complaining about my loneliness, when they're going through the same thing or worse things, seems selfish and inconsiderate.

A common mistake, isn't it? Do not seek out lonely people, but those who are alone and have mastered loneliness to an acceptable degree. Ideally they have some good lessons to share.

Rodent said:
A common mistake, isn't it? Do not seek out lonely people, but those who are alone and have mastered loneliness to an acceptable degree. Ideally they have some good lessons to share.

You're right...I imagine it would be easier because they would be understanding but also wouldn't feel triggered. I haven't met anyone like this yet, but I suppose they're out there...

Saw a billboard today saying mental illness is real, common, and treatable. First thought is, what kind of a world do we live in where being said to be ill is common?

I am probably a terrible son with the way I upset them with my radicalism. I don't seem to know how to be any other way though.

1st world problems, getting a stomach ache from eating too many free cookies.

oh why are there so many free cookies, woe is me

:p

It has been a pretty awful couple of weeks, but I'm starting to pull things together again.

Latest posts

Back