What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And this is exactly why I don't get close to anyone anymore. I guess you found new friends so goodbye.

Wait... what? What? For as long as I can remember, even when we were kids, you always had a big mouth. But I find out 11 years later that that is something you'll never have over me. Ever. Y'all have big mouths, but that's all it is. Big talk and no walk. Get on now.

niceguysfinishlast said:
tsar said:
So now whites are being evacuated from small towns in south africa great its starting.

By the looks of it South Africa is becoming more like South Zimbabwe.

Its getting bad here they razed a town the other day

Wondering why people who pretend to have superior intellect insist on using internet slang constantly. It just makes you look dumber than you really are. Curious...

As much as I do like working on things, I think that's enough for me. Literally looking at the trees as I finally twisted the bolt in. Me thinks hardly anyone would trust a mechanic who doesn't even look at what they're doing. Not the calling for me.

damnit there doesn't seem to be a way to convert AAC song files to mp3 or wav. The old Itunes use to let you convert song files to wav, but for some reason the newer version won't and I can't import AAC files into Audacity, nice going apple. Damnit this sucks. Also still no word on where my PS4 went this also sucks, and while I'm at it the weather outside sucks too :/

Read my tarot cards today points towards the move being an extremely positive change.

tsar said:
Read my tarot cards today points towards the move being an extremely positive change.

Yay, good news for you :)

I read mine..............9 of Swords :(

Think I may as well get off now............

Jently said:
tsar said:

Depression anxiety fear is what it means. Tarot cards can tell a lot about your current state to

tsar said:
Jently said:
tsar said:

Depression anxiety fear is what it means. Tarot cards can tell a lot about your current state to

Oh I sooo know what it means.....hence the :(

Latest posts

Back