What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkSelene said:
tsar said:
Had  my tarot cards read last night by someone really good.

oooh, mystical!

Fun!

Extremely fun.  the first reading was spot on with whats going on in my life.  And the reader said after asking about anubis she drew cards shes never drawn before and same when I asked if set was interested in me.

tsar said:
Extremely fun.  the first reading was spot on with whats going on in my life.  And the reader said after asking about anubis she drew cards shes never drawn before and same when I asked if set was interested in me.

I never heard of asking the set its interest and that sounds so natural... lol. Never went to a reader myself, but that sounds cool!

Apparently he is. Her cards were extremely accurate with the past and present.

And now I am working with set. Father of storms,chaos and foreigners.

I have to start doing more to see and concentrate on the good in others and not the bad. Life will be better.

Paraiyar said:
I have to start doing more to see and concentrate on the good in others and not the bad. Life will be better.

I think I need to remind myself of this more too.

things are falling into place. I thank you anubis and father set.

@#$%& Staples, nothing wrong with my laptop eh, like hell, doing the same thing I brought it in for and paid 60 for someone to tell me it works just fine. Had this thing barely over a year and it's a piece of crap, going to shove it somewhere very uncomfortable when I bring it in and someone tells me it's fine. Horrible customer service.

My friend is getting married, and I so want to go. And my other might be, and I'd go to that, too.

Latest posts

Back