What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
niceguysfinishlast said:
Aisha said:
Why cry when I'm happy? Ridiculous hormones.

You can if you laugh hard enough. :p

That should probably have read 'why do I*'. 
But yes, I have laughed enough to cry as well, though mirth and happiness aren't exactly synonymous.

I am thinking to kill my self but suddenly I remembere my mother's face whose expressions says that I should fight with these monster of world who are making me feel as loser lonely ..

Hmmm. I didn't realise just how isolated I have become until all my nearby family went on holiday.

For now on, I don't want to think of myself as part of any society or tribe or anything. I'm done with that. I just exist for me now.

I won´t be able to take that class I wanted, I can´t believe what you have done, I thought you were different. I want to walk until I can walk no more, and scream as loud as I can to the ocean.

this soul crushing loneliness is just a phase, ive been through it several times, but man it's real bad this time around

Paraiyar said:
For now on, I don't want to think of myself as part of any society or tribe or anything. I'm done with that. I just exist for me now.

An interesting idea, but will you no longer reap the benefits of society? - like using services such as police, fire, hospitals, using money to purchase things, paying taxes, living in a building that was constructed by other people, using any technology that required members of society to make etc. 
Because unless you cut yourself off completely from those things you cant not be a member of society.

zibafu said:
Paraiyar said:

An interesting idea, but will you no longer reap the benefits of society? - like using services such as police, fire, hospitals, using money to purchase things, paying taxes, living in a building that was constructed by other people, using any technology that required members of society to make etc. 
Because unless you cut yourself off completely from those things you cant not be a member of society.

Yip, this is what happens you don't ask for context and willfully (or not) decide to construct a strawman. If you'd read past threads of mine you'd see I was quite invested in the long term outcomes of events happening in parts of the world. Now I'm not going go make those things into the hill that I die on anymore. I didn't say anything about not using services or paying taxes. It's just a change in what I identify with, partially as a result of not being able to bring about the changes I want and partly as a result of feeling like I relate less and less to my home country after lots of travel.

I know you're distraught right now and I know that you're scared about what the future holds, but you will get through this.

Sorry, but y'all aren't very nice. You all want to act like you're such good Samaritans of the world, but being rude and bossy and acting as though you're the only ones who ever know anything isn't that great. No, I didn't go to her shower, because she's not said three words to me in all the years I've been here. She's not tried one time to be friendly and get to know me. So why would I care to go? I'm not going to let her think she's special to me for any reason, because she's not. Sorry, but not sorry. That's your sister. Not mine.

Why is it such an effort for you to do anything? If you had an actual physical ailment other than being lazy, I wouldn't say anything. But holy Christ, you have a problem with doing anything that requires you to put forth even the tiniest bit of effort. I really don't get it.

Latest posts

Back