What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I have really muscly legs for my waist size due to martial arts, cycling, skating etc, its really hard to find office style trousers for work that fit me and dont get extremely tight on the thighs.

Sick of stitching them up when they eventually tear

Really getting pissed off at my Russian neighbors. Once or twice a week one of them stands on his balcony in the apartment above me and yells down at another guy standing by his car with the car door open and engine running, in the parking lot directly outside my porch, for like 5-15 minutes.

******* leave or go back up and talk to your friend like a normal person already.

zibafu said:
Since I have really muscly legs for my waist size due to martial arts, cycling, skating etc, its really hard to find office style trousers for work that fit me and dont get extremely tight on the thighs.

https://barbellapparel.com/collections/men/products/taktek-pant-in-black

What about something like this? They are supposed to be stretchy enough for working out and stuff.

Thinking of what to grab for breakfast. It's gonna be a long day. But cinema in the evening, which is nice. :D

kamya said:
zibafu said:

What about something like this? They are supposed to be stretchy enough for working out and stuff.

Hell with that haha, 150 dollars, I work at toys r us ffs :club:

zibafu said:
kamya said:
zibafu said:

What about something like this then?

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/mens-pants/mens-casual-pants/53726.aspx?processor=content

I dunno =P. How important are properly functioning pants to you? :O

They're triple stitched even! :O

If those don't work... consult my sig for ideas.

kamya said:
zibafu said:
kamya said:
zibafu said:

MEN'S DULUTHFLEX BALLROOM KHAKI PANTS

I'm enjoying this conversation immensely. I can certainly understand your frustration - I've got used to choosing between having pants so tight on the legs that I can't bend down or having a waist so loose that it looks ridiculous. 

On the plus side, these days my arse seems to hold up the jeans and my waist is just... there, so at least I have the option  :D

Cavey said:
I'm enjoying this conversation immensely. I can certainly understand your frustration - I've got used to choosing between having pants so tight on the legs that I can't bend down or having a waist so loose that it looks ridiculous.

On the plus side, these days my arse seems to hold up the jeans and my waist is just... there, so at least I have the option  :D

Times have changed. You don't have to suffer anymore! 

[youtube]fLse5C98Ejw[/youtube]

The Levi's 541 are supposed to be good for dudes with big legs too.

[youtube]jpJ0NOCBWEQ[/youtube]

kamya said:
Cavey said:

On the plus side, these days my arse seems to hold up the jeans and my waist is just... there, so at least I have the option  :D

Times have changed. You don't have to suffer anymore! 

[youtube]fLse5C98Ejw[/youtube]

The Levi's 541 are supposed to be good for dudes with big legs too.

[youtube]jpJ0NOCBWEQ[/youtube]

I'm aware of Barbell Apparel, but their prices are offensive to my wallet. By the time you add shipping to the UK, 20% VAT, 3.5% import duty and the £7-10 collection charge. You're looking at well over $200 for a single pair of jeans!

Levi's cost a fortune here too. You're talking the equivalent of $100 or more per pair. I actually have a pair of 541s and they're pretty good. The 751s are good too, but have a little too much material flopping around on the lower leg.

kamya said:
zibafu said:
kamya said:
zibafu said:

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/mens-pants/mens-casual-pants/53726.aspx?processor=content

They're triple stitched even! :O

If those don't work... consult my sig for ideas.

Haha, I went out and got some cheap office trousers today for now, seem to fit ok, had to get a waist size bigger though.  Had to bust some ass to grass squats out in the fitting room to make sure they worked haha.

Interestingly, my employment handbook only stipulates that I have to wear black trousers, but jeans are prohibited, so realistically I should be able to wear cords/chinos.

Cavey said:

On the plus side, these days my arse seems to hold up the jeans and my waist is just... there, so at least I have the option  :D

rofl.

What on Earth? There was a blue plastic bag from a nearby grocery store in my mailbox. Only myself and the mail carriers can access it...

Latest posts

Back