What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BreakingtheGirl said:
ladyforsaken said:
BreakingtheGirl said:
First post after.... a while. Sorry I've been MIA. Got into a bad wreck in Dec, had to be hospitalized & had to do physical therapy. I was just sick of everything in my life & just quit all social media. Things have gotten worse since then, but I'm coping a bit better than months prior. Only good thing so far is I have a job I enjoy doing, even though it's minimum wage & part time....but whatever. A few hours a day to focus on work rather than my life is good enough for now. Didn't think I'd be in this place in life, now at 30, but it is what it is.

Hey you, nice to see you back here. Sorry to read about your ordeal though glad to hear you're coping a bit better!

It is what it is indeed. We just keep going is what we can do. Hope things start to take a turn for the better for you. *hug*

Thanks LadyF. Been needing a hug all day. *big hugs*

Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope everything is going a bit better for you now! :)

Good Lord, this workout is appalling. I guess I'm just too run down. I'm not going to quit though... push on through.

That touches my heart so much. I only wish that I had known such kindness and such a friendship when I was going through my hardest time. But it's because of that hard time that I ended up gaining such a true friend.

I'm thinking...oh my god that girl, oh my god. What am I going to wear, where are we going to go next. And last but not least, why can't I ever have a crush on someone who I at least have a chance with?...she leaves in 2 weeks... :(

9 hours sleep in 3 days... ugh. It's hard to concentrate when your entire body feels like it's made out of lead.

It doesn't matter what other people think. It only matters if your intentions were kind. Because if you start over analysing all this, you are going to stop communicating with people altogether and that's no good. You said something because you thought you were being considerate and that it might make the other person feel better. You can't wonder if the person took it the wrong way. Just forget about it and carry on.

Amelia said:
It doesn't matter what other people think. It only matters if your intentions were kind. Because if you start over analysing all this, you are going to stop communicating with people altogether and that's no good. You said something because you thought you were being considerate and that it might make the other person feel better. You can't wonder if the person took it the wrong way. Just forget about it and carry on.

Taking what you believe to be the correct course of action is always the right thing to do - the results of those actions are inconsequential. I've watched people sprint across busy roads without looking and be fine and seen people be extra vigilant, but they got into an accident. I'm still not going to sprint across the road with my eyes shut :)

Actions we can control, results less so...
----

I'm thinking that the simple act of shaving my head makes me feel so much better about myself... and life in general.

I'm feeling good, but I have no idea why. I strode around Asda with a spring in my step and a smile on my face. I think my jeans might be magical.

It must be nice to have people to talk to... I imagine having actual social skills probably comes in handy too.

It's always good to be able to laugh at your own flaws.

I'm thinking how am I going to kill time before it's time to go to bed. It's weird I don't have this intense obsession to look at memes until 6am like I use to, ah man thinking about those days makes me smile.

I need to make this real: regretting all the missed chances in the past only makes things worse so I must live carefully in the present in order that the future I have left is a more contented one.

Latest posts

Back