What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd be a much better commercial than what Coca-Cola once tried ... y'know? With the water full of spunk and how you cannot live without it? ... yeesh

Also, that's exactly what I'm thinking about right now, thanks ^ you inconsiderate bastards :(

Cavey said:
GizmonicScrewdriver said:

Why don't my YouTube links show up?

What the crap?

Help...the...thing with the...thing?

The buttons haven't worked in what seems like years, so you habe to input the code manually.

Just type:

[ youtube ] n-mpifTiPV4 [/youtube ]

without the spaces for your particular video.

[youtube]n-mpifTiPV4 [/youtube]

It's another gorgeous day here in sunny Cumbria... and by that I mean it's thick dark clouds and occasional rain. Sigh.

In other news, I've been thinking about taking up bell ringing! It looks like an awesome hobby!

Hand or the pull type 😂😂😂

Serenia said:
Cavey said:
It's another gorgeous day here in sunny Cumbria... and by that I mean it's thick dark clouds and occasional rain. Sigh.

In other news, I've been thinking about taking up bell ringing! It looks like an awesome hobby!

I've already given one a try and I was into the full size ones, but I gave it up like 11 years ago and never got back into it.

Jesus H... I can't even have a relationship with you even if I wanted to. Someone's always there to make an excuse for you. I know you don't notice it, but holy fresia, it's annoying. No, I wasn't talking at the same time you were. He doesn't hear that well. Stop making stupid ******* excuses for him all the time.

The Jonas Brothers made a movie about the trials of war in the middle ages and hired the puppeteer from Alf, then he quit because he was busy. And then they hired Steven Seagal but he couldn't pull a puppet out of his ass, and they did try, so they sent him back to Russia to wiretap the hair band Dokken.

I'll explain what this has to do with Dippin' Dots later.

Carry on!

I'm both excited and extremely nervous of who's going to be announced as the 13th Doctor. I'm getting impatient lol.

(Funny enough, I manage to post right after a Whovian? Lol :p )

Sunday at 2pm UK time (9am New York time) right after Wimbledon's men's singles. Just gotta wait for the matches to end. Then they queue over live to the studio like they did with Capaldi.

Siku said:
I'm both excited and extremely nervous of who's going to be announced as the 13th Doctor. I'm getting impatient lol.

I've never seen an episode of the show but I can bet it'll be Emma Watson... or some other woman. Seems to be the "in" thing to do lately.

Sunday at 2pm UK time (9am New York time) right after Wimbledon's men's singles. Just gotta wait for the matches to end. Then they queue over live to the studio like they did with Capaldi.

Ah, good to know. Not much longer then. Thanks for that. :)

kamya said:
I've never seen an episode of the show but I can bet it'll be Emma Watson... or some other woman. Seems to be the "in" thing to do lately.
Assuming something is being politically correct or the SJW pressured thing to do, is just as much, the "in" thing to do lately too. :p

Time Lady's have always been around in the show, so some would say it's only a matter of time. However, imo I feel like it will unfortunately lower the show's viewer ratings so I highly doubt it's going to happen just yet.

That being said, I'm perfectly fine with a female Doctor, just heaven's no.... No Emma Watson please. Given the Doctor's age and intellect you'd naturally want a believable actress for the role. I'd rather the likes of Hayley Atwell but I'm extremely biased. :D

I didn't mention anything about it being politically correct or sjw pressured. :O Just seems to be the trendy thing lately.

I dunno what the show is about but I also feel like it would hurt viewer ratings. Girls seem to fangirl over the doctors. Im not sure they would fangirl as hard for a lady time lord.

Waking up to watching Tennis, makes me want to go back to sleep lol. Although watching them ridiculously showing tantrums and audience member's in slow-motion like it's a play/action that needs to be highlighted, is absolutely hilarious.

Serenia said:
Cavey said:

Why don't my YouTube links show up?

What the crap?

Help...the...thing with the...thing?

The buttons haven't worked in what seems like years, so you habe to input the code manually.

Just type:

[ youtube ] n-mpifTiPV4 [/youtube ]

without the spaces for your particular video.

[youtube]n-mpifTiPV4 [/youtube]

kamya said:
Siku said:

There's never been any talk of Emma Watson sorry, and she is too mainstream it would really ruin it.

I'm watching the live tennis (snore) in the background live as I wander doing stuff. All BBC free to watch on the iPlayer website if you live in the UK. (Which I don't but not what my VPN software says. :D)

I'm watching the live tennis (snore) in the background live as I wander doing stuff. All BBC free to watch on the iPlayer website if you live in the UK. (Which I don't but not what my VPN software says. :D)

The Whovian struggle this morning, haha. I thought of doing the same but managed to find a HD stream without using a VPN or proxy thankfully. :)

Siku said:

The Whovian struggle this morning, haha. I thought of doing the same but managed to find a HD stream without using a VPN or proxy thankfully. :)

Whats the set game points atm I see o and 2, just wanna see it's synced up live. THX

Latest posts

Back