What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GizmonicScrewdriver said:
Whats the set game points atm I see o and 2, just wanna see it's synced up live. THX
I can't see the scoreboard, they're showing this player's foot being attended to and just showed David Tennant in the audience briefly if it helps. :)

EDIT : They just resumed play and it is indeed 0 and 2.

Crap I mean 40 and 15, how does tennis scoring work?

Ahh ok at least I know 0 and 2 works. SO yeah we should be fine. Tennant is a tennis groupie. Is his wife there? She is choice :D

Crap I mean 40 and 15, how does tennis scoring work?

I think the points on the right are the round's points that accumulate while the left is the actual score. Need some sort of point requisite to get a legitimate point for the round, I forget now. (It's been so long :X ) 0 and 2 / 40, 40 atm.

Tennis scoring is so goof-ass.

It's what almost 4pm there? It says 15:29 to me, why are they using 24hr time in the UK?

Jodie Whittaker. We have our first female Doctor. I suppose it's not surprising for Chris Chibnall to hire someone he's previously worked with.

She was good in BroadChurch, and I like that hooded getup. Hope she keeps it, it's bad ass.

She was good in BroadChurch, and I like that hooded getup. Hope she keeps it, it's bad ass.

I think that was just to hide the fact that she's a woman for the trailer. We will see. WHO knows. I can totally see her wearing male clothing for a bit early on during series 11. Slow transition probably, to get the audience more excepting of it as well. During the last few minutes of the finale, Moffat kind've lets you know it was going to be a big change like this. If Bill or Riversong ever return, I wonder what their reactions will be now lmao.

NO RIVERSONG!! I am sick of her. And she's dead, please keep her that way. They have to stop recycling people. And no putting this doctor in cocktail dresses. Keep her in stuff like she's wearing. Arrgggh..

Sorry if that sounded brisk, I really am just having fun.

NO RIVERSONG!! I am sick of her. And she's dead, please keep her that way. They have to stop recycling people. And no putting this doctor in cocktail dresses. Keep her in stuff like she's wearing. Arrgggh..

Sorry if that sounded brisk, I really am just having fun.

Not at all. I'm also having fun, I'm tired of recycling as well. Although I personally wouldn't mind Jack or Classic Who companions coming back for a bit. So long as it doesn't get old fast. I agree, except I still want and expect some sort of acceptance of gender to a degree. Nothing over the top like a dress like they did with Missy, just I fail to see the point of them making him female just to have her dress up like it never happened.

My mind thinks it is fun to wake up now, I will really feel the benefit when my alarm goes off at 06.45 grrrrrr.

It's good to know. :D

So starting again......how are things? You know hi to start the thing over.

Holy, I'm never getting her bag treats again. Anything that crinkles is a treat to her. Boxes or bags that make less of an arrival sound.

Thinking about popcorn.
Also thinking I'm remarkably adept at not thinking anything important.
Also thinking I think too much.

Latest posts

Back