What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why have I started reading and posting in the 'serious' parts of the forum again?

I hope that I'm not being lied to and if I'm not I hope I can learn to trust the right person.

ladyforsaken said:
It's difficult to combat certain negative thoughts in my head. It messes with me and makes me doubt every freaking thing in my life.

I think it's that phase again where I just feel like bolting and disappearing again. So hard to keep fighting it.

I can relate. I think about just trying to let go of everything in situations like this, even though you may still feel so lost... Trying to reach out to others in similar situations is a step in the right direction.

If I had the money, I would check myself into a cosy room in a nice hotel, and do nothing but eat delicious food and sleep for hours in one of those plush, comfortable beds they have.

Amelia said:
If I had the money, I would check myself into a cosy room in a nice hotel, and do nothing but eat delicious food and sleep for hours in one of those plush, comfortable beds they have.

Ah, the chance would be a fine thing. I think I could use some rest and relaxation away from all the things that cause me to worry. I might even start sleeping properly again! As it is, I think I'm more likely to just mull around here until I go batshit crazy from the solitude!

Cavey said:
Ah, the chance would be a fine thing. I think I could use some rest and relaxation away from all the things that cause me to worry. I might even start sleeping properly again! As it is, I think I'm more likely to just mull around here until I go batshit crazy from the solitude!

I'm gonna buy this hotel and you'll have a free room there always! :D

Orrr should we take the chance to see Cavey go crazy? :p

It is absolutely amazing how unpleasant a place can be when the one person who's been cleaning for the past handful of years stops cleaning it.

I was thinking why in this forum you start already with 2 stars... Is It a specific policy cos we are in a forum of loners? One lonely star, I can't stand it...

Serenia said:
This is like 27 dresses fashion show only with shirts, and 24 not 27!

What kind of arsehole would buy that many shirts in one go? I bet he's a right idiot...

I know changing energy supplier is supposed to save you money, but it's sure as heck not reducing my stress levels. Why is it so complicated.............AAGGHH!

Post 666 - I shall never post again.

cute_devil_avy_by_zerguet.png

DarkSelene said:
Post 666 - I shall never post again.

cute_devil_avy_by_zerguet.png

You lied!:D

I'm thinking that a 4 mile walk in torrential rain while annoying your 'friend' with endless pointless videos, followed by a sausage and bacon baguette is not everyone's idea of a good time.

Cavey said:
You lied!:D

I'm thinking that a 4 mile walk in torrential rain while annoying your 'friend' with endless pointless videos, followed by a sausage and bacon baguette is not everyone's idea of a good time.

I'm too weak :( ...or, I like you guys too much!

Walk in the rain, internet silliness and bacon sounds like an awesome time.

Latest posts

Back