What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkSelene said:
Cavey said:
You lied!:D

I'm thinking that a 4 mile walk in torrential rain while annoying your 'friend' with endless pointless videos, followed by a sausage and bacon baguette is not everyone's idea of a good time.

I'm too weak :(  ...or, I like you guys too much!

Walk in the rain, internet silliness and bacon sounds like an awesome time.

Well, I'm thankful that the demon part of you reconsidered and chose to stay ;)

Ah, but the person I was bothering didn't get any bacon... if I gave her bacon I'm sure she'd be much happier about the whole thing:D

Cavey said:
DarkSelene said:
Cavey said:

I'm thinking that a 4 mile walk in torrential rain while annoying your 'friend' with endless pointless videos, followed by a sausage and bacon baguette is not everyone's idea of a good time.

Ah, but the person I was bothering didn't get any bacon... if I gave her bacon I'm sure she'd be much happier about the whole thing:D

Yes, whilst the videos were great and not at all annoying said 'friend' did not receive any bacon and was teased with a photo of a very yummy looking butty.

Will you stop with the bothering bit or else :club: I will use your own club on you ;)

Bacon and a cup of sweet milky tea does make everything better.

Serenia said:
Cavey said:
DarkSelene said:
Cavey said:

Yes, whilst the videos were great and not at all annoying said 'friend' did not receive any bacon and was teased with a photo of a very yummy looking butty.

Will you stop with the bothering bit or else :club: I will use your own club on you ;)

It wasn't a butty... it was a baguette...

... and sugar in tea is an abomination.

There ain't no such a thing as "summer break" for some of us. Ok, your 5 minute pity party is over. Move along now :D

beautiful loser said:
^ OMG, once again, you two need to get a room!

We replied to one message each! I replied more to Dark Selene!

Amelia offered me a free room in her new hotel, so once her imagination becomes real, I'll have one :)

How on earth can I explain to a man with learning difficulties that his sexual advances aren't acceptable without hurting his already fragile feelings?

JentlyHow on earth can I explain to a man with learning difficulties that his sexual advances aren't acceptable without hurting his already fragile feelings?

"sexual advances"
No should be enough. If it isn't, you could always use scissors and cut the head off a piece of broccoli for exposition.
Learning difficulties or not, everyone understands that part. Unless they're 4.

I wonder if I can sneak onto a plane bount for Norwegia and never be found again.

beautiful loser said:

Hiya :), why on earth would we need that???  :D.  

Hope you are ok.

Cavey said:
beautiful loser said:

We replied to one message each! I replied more to Dark Selene!

Amelia offered me a free room in her new hotel, so once her imagination becomes real, I'll have one :)

Do I get a say in it ;).

Cavey said:
Serenia said:
Cavey said:
DarkSelene said:
Cavey said:

It wasn't a butty... it was a baguette...

... and sugar in tea is an abomination.

If its on bread product it is a butty :p

^Butty may refer to:

a food made with two pieces of bread encompassing a filling, especially in Northern England, Scotland and Ulster, where it refers to a buttered (normally white sliced bread or bun) sandwich. It is most commonly used for bacon sandwiches (bacon butties) or chip sandwiches (chip butties).

I'm not having it that a baguette qualifies.

Serenia said:
beautiful loser said:

Hiya :), why on earth would we need that???  :D.  

Hope you are ok.

When you two reenact the pasta scene from "Lady and the Tramp"...using a slab a bacon instead of pasta *rolls eyes*...then said room will come in handy.  You're welcome :p

kamya said:
EveWasFramed said:
I made/ate Zoodles. Not sure how I feel about those yet.

Are you trying a special diet?

Keto? Vegan? Paleo? 

Or just wanted to try some zoodles?

Low carb. Considered Keto but I'm not comfortable eating so much fat. I've lost about ten pounds in a month. I think keto would work faster, and I may switch up if the weight loss stalls. Have you done any of these?

I baked 4 loaves of cinnamon swirl bread this evening. I bake 5 times a week and sell the 20 loaves every Saturday at the farmers market. It's the high point of my week. I also sell honey. My life is so dull. I got stung by a bee yesterday when I added a honey super to one of my hives. It was the most thrilling thing that happened all day.

So I have these two free movie tickets but no one to share them with. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

EveWasFramed said:
kamya said:
EveWasFramed said:
I made/ate Zoodles. Not sure how I feel about those yet.

Are you trying a special diet?

Keto? Vegan? Paleo? 

Or just wanted to try some zoodles?

Low carb. Considered Keto but I'm not comfortable eating so much fat. I've lost about ten pounds in a month. I think keto would work faster, and I may switch up if the weight loss stalls. Have you done any of these?

Yeah I've done/am currently doing keto. I mix in intermittent fasting with it most days. Have lost loads of weight.

Planning on trying to go the vegan route over the next couple of weeks. Gonna try to keep up with keto. If i cant ill just be vegan. =p

Good luck with the diet. It really does work well if you can stick with it. My brother and my step mom got into the diet too. They've both lost loads as well. My step mom has been really diciplined (under 20g net carbs a day) with it for a year straight now. Lmk if you want any tips.

Latest posts

Back