What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see what you're doing, creeping back in but ho ho not this time mate! I said goodbye to you after 28 years, and I meant it. I will not fall back into that rut again!

Why does life like to throw sick cruel dilemma-worthy honeysuckle-storms at me every single time I find something nice. Am I not meant for any of this?

ladyforsaken said:
Why does life like to throw sick cruel dilemma-worthy honeysuckle-storms at me every single time I find something nice. Am I not meant for any of this?

Maybe life has faith that you can handle whatever it is throwing at you.

ladyforsaken said:

I'm sorry lady :(. Whilst acknowledging that there's some deeper, more profound reason to all this, life still just does sucky things sometimes. 

Hang in there (and for whatever reason this is happening, it's definitely not because you aren't worthy of good things)

Shaved my chest yesterday, I'm not a particularly hairy person but wheres there was hair sweat would collect and I'd end up with a wet patch on my work shirt front since its warm atm, figured get rid of the hair, maybe get rid of that problem, maybe.

I am liking how clean my chest looks haha, makes me feel like a teenage boy again rofl.

Yukongirl said:
If the title of the thread was How to get a guy attracted, would the answers be the same...

IMPLANTS
:club: 

Lol just kidding....I think.

zibafu said:
Shaved my chest yesterday, I'm not a particularly hairy person but wheres there was hair sweat would collect and I'd end up with a wet patch on my work shirt front since its warm atm, figured get rid of the hair, maybe get rid of that problem, maybe.

I am liking how clean my chest looks haha, makes me feel like a teenage boy again rofl.

A statement like this really requires a before and after pic....

TheRealCall said:

zibafu said:

A statement like this really requires a before and after pic....

nice try haha :rolleyes:

zibafu said:

[youtube]z3tUV_U2huc[/youtube]

You'd think after working in retail this long, my reaction would have been different than the one I had this morning when I saw they sent me pumpkin spice coffee creamer already.

Latest posts

Back