What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard_39 said:
Tehkays said:
I realllllly don't want to be at work today... I'd much rather snuggle my kitty in bed all day.

NOW I'm thinking about making a dirty joke, but I'll refrain :D

I knew someone somewhere would want to make it dirty! I thought of it after I posted it. :p

Jently said:
Why refrain. Just be prepared to explain to the simpletons amongst us lol

" have the plumber in"
Hehehehehehehehehe...... ;-)
(didn't say it was a good joke lol. Could be worse, though, see above, you could have stayed at home in bed playing with your kitty all day....LOL!
Alright, I retire from 5 year old worthy jokes for the day ;-) )

Serenia said:
Why do I feel like a moron?

I think it's written in our relationship agreement that we each must either feel or act like a moron at least once per day. There's a test for it anyway. Just answer this question:

Does pineapple belong on a pizza?

If the answer is yes, then your worst fears will be confirmed :D

user 130057 said:
Serenia said:

I think it's written in our relationship agreement that we each must either feel or act like a moron at least once per day. There's a test for it anyway. Just answer this question:

Grrrr of course it does what a moronic question :p :club: :club: :club:

Serenia said:
user 130057 said:
Serenia said:

That's just step one.

Does marshmallow ever belong in ice cream?

user 130057 said:
Serenia said:
user 130057 said:
Serenia said:

That's just step one.

Of course!!!!

Serenia said:
user 130057 said:
Serenia said:
user 130057 said:
Serenia said:

That's just step one.

Of course!!!!

Now you have the answer to why you feel like a moron :p

user 130057 said:
Serenia said:
user 130057 said:
Serenia said:
user 130057 said:

That's just step one.

Of course!!!!

Now you have the answer to why you feel like a moron :p

Ha ha :club: I think we need to re evaluate that term of the relationship agreement.

That it was me, not you.
that i could share it, take it, steal it.
anything but watch.

Richard_39 said:
It's real evil to make people want marshmellows and ice cream at 8 am, you know. ;-)

There's never a bad time for ice cream. Marshmallow on the other hand...

See ?I don't think anything goin' to change ,that's y I hate this life.you told me everytime That I have many chance to get rid all of this honeysuckle ,but no !I have nothing.Honestly I am just stuck in this situation ,in this life.

I held my colleague's baby the other day and he was such a heartthrob. He kept reaching out for me each time and it just made me melt even more. Makes me want babies. Or kittens/puppies. :(

Yukongirl said:
Just when you think you're finished with the past, it reaches out and slaps you hard

That almost always happens to me too.... makes me wary all the **** time when I think my life is about to start a new chapter. Stuff from the previous chapters always come back. :|

ladyforsaken said:
I held my colleague's baby the other day and he was such a heartthrob. He kept reaching out for me each time and it just made me melt even more. Makes me want babies. Or kittens/puppies. :(

Yukongirl said:
Just when you think you're finished with the past, it reaches out and slaps you hard

That almost always happens to me too.... makes me wary all the **** time when I think my life is about to start a new chapter. Stuff from the previous chapters always come back. :|

The more things change the more they stay the same. :(

Witnessing my best guy friend marry a wonderful lady has been the highlight of my week! Some weddings are just so lovely :)

Latest posts

Back