What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch. My leg muscles hurt from my leg muscles hurting.
I need to exercise more before Chris Farley looks skinny next to me.

beautiful loser said:
Cavey said:
Worst workout ever... still, mustn't grumble.
Aw dude, Thighmaster break on you?  Bummer :(

Worse. The end fell off my shake weight...

[youtube]rwIJlEsIVZQ[/youtube]

I can't take those things seriously... for obvious reasons.

I remember thinking as a kid that Socrates was one of the gods in greek mythology... and when I learned he wasn't, greek mythology became a very stupid idea to me.

Ok I finished the Dragon Slayer quest and no other quests have been added so it's pretty safe to say that I've finished Skyrim.

****, what do I do with my life now?

evanescencefan912 said:
Ok I finished the Dragon Slayer quest and no other quests have been added so it's pretty safe to say that I've finished Skyrim.

When did you start it?  I've had the game for a while now but never began it since I could never get much time to myself enough to do it. I haven't played much video games of any sort in a long while now.  I'm just curious how long it takes to finish.

Thinking that i'm sick to death of the 'haves' sneering at the homeless and labeling them all alkies or druggies, when there is a higher proportion of them who are just on the streets because their lives have unravelled thanks to relationship break ups, job loss etc. Grrrrr!

People are idiots.

If any aliens are currently reading this thread, get me the fresia off this planet, please. My BS meter is getting dangerously close to "become a hermit and never talk to anyone ever again by moving in the woods".

X-1 Alpha said:
Richard_39 said:
If any aliens are currently reading this thread, get me the fresia off this planet, please.
Oh sure, now you say that, but soon you'd be like "don't probe me, bro".

:D 
Who knows, maybe after a couple of probes I'll change my mind. I've been single 10 years, has EVERYTHING changed since then?
"Oh yes, probe me, PROBE MEEEEEE!" lol

Latest posts

Back