What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UK saw an eclipse too, Jently? North America was swiped by a swath of totality from NW USA to SE......the shadow passed right over my area...total eclipse. Once in a lifetime event. I could have wished for better company though.......

"I want to know when silencing things have been the way to sort out troubles."

Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:
How can they live their lives without feeling like... bums? No school, no work... no sense of urgency to how time waits for no one and how short life is. It pains me to see how much time they're wasting and here I am kinda trying to catch up the time I've lost.

Why am I always not on the same page as them?

It feels like you're (unintentionally) describing me here... if it helps, I DO feel like a bum :p
Meaw said:
Lady, another bum reporting in o7

But you guys are one of my favourite bum-bums, far from the ones I was referring to in my post. :p

Progress = 0. Again in the same situation as always, again with no one to blame but myself. Heh, more words would be unnecessary lol

Oh no... Lady knows something.
I had a teddy bear when I was young... named Bum-Bum. Cause I couldn't say Dum-Dum.
Why I wanted to name the teddybear "Dumb-dumb/Mean-Mean" ain't anything I remember, sadly.

beautiful loser said:
Nottb is missing a "u" isn't it? ;)

Richard_39 said:
dead said:
Nottb troba na saw erht hsiw I

;-)

I wish there was a transporter button. I'm beam somewhere in Norway and scramble the signal  :D

TheRealCallie said:
dead said:
Nottb troba na saw erht hsiw I

beautiful loser said:
Nottb is missing a "u" isn't it? ;)

erht is missing an e, too, I believe.

*hugs everyone tightly*
sorry everyone... *sigh*. not a good day i guess. hard to type when either high on clonex or shaking :/ meeeeeeh.

constant stranger said:
UK saw an eclipse too, Jently?  North America was swiped by a swath of totality from NW USA to SE......the shadow passed right over my area...total eclipse.  Once in a lifetime event.  I could have wished for better company though.......

This is where you dismiss everything I say CS   ;)  
I was looking at it from an astrological perspective and even if you can't see the eclipse it will have an effect on you if it hits any of the planets in your natal birth chart, hence me being so strongly affected.

I'd like me some bacon and maybe spaghetti. For that, I'd have to cook and fry those things. For that, I'd have to clean the pot and the frying pan. For that, I'd need energy. For energy, I'd need food... wait. Crap.

I am thinking about this:

I wish we had two lives. In both lives we are aware that other exists and we will get to experience both.

So in the first life, you have to do all the hard work, gather resources, struggle, etc. In the first life, you can also plan about your second life, and act accordingly. Because here, both lives are affected by each other.

Also, the end of the first life is like our normal life. You die when you grow old enough.

Now, during the second life, you don't have to gather resources to live your life. You use the resources that you had in your previous life. You are also aware of your past life.

In the second life, you only have to use them, to enjoy. To do whatever you like with those. Travel, spend, etc. Whatever.

Once you have used up all your resources, you die.

I'm thinking it'd be a lot more fun to be riding a horse in country side rather than sleeping in my chair at the office today.

Latest posts

Back