What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could still drink alcohol, but I can't because of my meds :(
really made browsing the internet alone a lot more fun

Why am I at work? I have no tasks today, I have nothing that needs done, nothing more that I can do, I hate trying to look busy just to put in my time... am I sure I want another year of this?

I need to forgive them and not hate not because of whether they deserve it or not but because I deserve to be free of hate.

ah man too much coffee, now I've got the coffee jitters
ᴬᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴᴴ!

I'm too introverted to understand why people feel the need to have friends or have to "cope" with the fact that they don't have any. At the same time, I wonder if I should be concerned with how much of a loner I am... I mean, everyone is concerned with being alone, does that mean I'm not thinking long term enough? Is it simply different people, different needs? Hm.

DarkSelene said:
I'm too introverted to understand why people feel the need to have friends or have to "cope" with the fact that they don't have any. At the same time, I wonder if I should be concerned with how much of a loner I am... I mean, everyone is concerned with being alone, does that mean I'm not thinking long term enough? Is it simply different people, different needs? Hm.

Dare I ask why you use this site if you are unconcerned about being lonely?
Genuinely  interested and not being facetious.

Jently said:
Dare I ask why you use this site if you are unconcerned about being lonely?
Genuinely  interested and not being facetious.

Sometimes one is required to bounce ideas off with other humans. This is a very neutral forum instead of the usual hobby related ones. Plus, I enjoy helping out when I can, as much as I can with only words.

Oh, just one of those times when I reminisce my life and wonder how it got to this passive, careless point?

Well I got an x ray and an ultrasound, so now I'm just waiting for that dreaded phone call from the doc to see if I have a hernia or not :/

It's been dawning on me that 2017 is a year where I've undergone a Cannabis induced quarter-life crisis. It's been really pain, depressing and plain frightening at times but at least I've really started to fix some real problems, even if it makes me regret a lot of the decisions I've made in my 20s even more.

What the f-- You are the only person in the world who orders Italian food and complains it has too much garlic... What did you think you were ordering, an Italian birthday cake? I'm not so sure they won't put garlic in that even.

Thought 1. What was that feeling? Why, everything else contradicts it.

Thought 2. I am a joke of a human being.

Latest posts

Back