What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching terminator 2, seen it many times before, but never noticed in the past, when the t1000(liquid metal dude) is flying the helicopter near the end and chasing sara/john/friendly terminator, he has 3 arms, one piloting the stick, the other two reloading his weapon :eek: Mind blown haha

TheSkaFish said:
Serenia said:
Thought 2.  I am a joke of a human being.

No, you're not.  Good to see you around again too, I hadn't seen you here for a while.

((hugs))
Thanks Ska, I feel it at the moment.  Hope you are ok ((hugs))

What in the world, Frank Vincent died a week and a half ago, and now Bobby Heenan... Goodness.

Had too much coffee again, still can't believe I have't heard back from my ultrasound results, I'm dreading the response, but I hate waiting in suspense.

It's not so easy, is it... You went half of your life going around telling people to just do this and that, being bossy, demanding other folks follow what you say. But it's not easy, right? To know what to do and being able to do it is a fine line for some things. It's not a result of that garbage you want to believe in, and whether you actually do or not is irrelevant to me. It's absolutely ridiculous to me. It's a result of years not taking good care of yourself. You've known the medical issues you have for most of your life. Did you do anything to help yourself? No. You didn't. And now, it's difficult for you to do things that you used to bark at other people for.

VanillaCreme said:
It's not so easy, is it... You went half of your life going around telling people to just do this and that, being bossy, demanding other folks follow what you say. But it's not easy, right? To know what to do and being able to do it is a fine line for some things. It's not a result of that garbage you want to believe in, and whether you actually do or not is irrelevant to me. It's absolutely ridiculous to me. It's a result of years not taking good care of yourself. You've known the medical issues you have for most of your life. Did you do anything to help yourself? No. You didn't. And now, it's difficult for you to do things that you used to bark at other people for.

I find that people who tell others what to do cannot accept what they themselves need to do. Woe betide if you tell *them* what's up.

That I wonder what the difference between the other bleach and the cleaning bleach is. Besides the dollar in price, I didn't really see one. Same size. Same basic container. Similar label. Perhaps it's like those cleaning vinegar gimmicks. Jack the price up for a gimmick label, when you could just get a gallon of vinegar for a dollar something and make your own cleaner.

Latest posts

Back