What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
What the f-- You are the only person in the world who orders Italian food and complains it has too much garlic... What did you think you were ordering, an Italian birthday cake? I'm not so sure they won't put garlic in that even.

That person might be a vampire.... sounds like that person really sucks to be around.

You know what I hate about serious problems? Their tendency to cause other serious problems. Then these problems feed back into the original problems and it all becomes that much stronger and harder to escape. All the while you look around and see all types of asswipes and idiots breezing on by. Life can sure be a piece of honeysuckle like that.

I'm staring at a mountain of freshly laundered socks and trying to will them into folding themselves.

A song (that I don't particularly like) playing in my head at the moment, and the words and letters I'm typing out to get this message across. :)

TheSkaFish said:
You know what I hate about serious problems?  Their tendency to cause other serious problems.  Then these problems feed back into the original problems and it all becomes that much stronger and harder to escape.  All the while you look around and see all types of asswipes and idiots breezing on by.  Life can sure be a piece of honeysuckle like that.

It's pretty rich to be accusing other people of breezing through life when you're not working, not studying and are living at home. How exactly are you exerting yourself?

I'm happy that I lost 4 lbs in less than a week, but I'm tired of going to the bathroom all the time. I've even entertained the idea of bringing my laptop into the bathroom and watching Netflix in there...

Drew said:
I'm happy that I lost 4 lbs in less than a week, but I'm tired of going to the bathroom all the time. I've even entertained the idea of bringing my laptop into the bathroom and watching Netflix in there...

What diet is that? The #2 diet?

I'm pretty sure I had three balls in there. Pretty sure. That's okay. I'll put in two balls now.

TheSkaFish said:
You know what I hate about serious problems?  Their tendency to cause other serious problems.  Then these problems feed back into the original problems and it all becomes that much stronger and harder to escape.  All the while you look around and see all types of asswipes and idiots breezing on by.  Life can sure be a piece of honeysuckle like that.

I've found I can fight the innumerable symptons all day and night when really I should be fighting the root problem. 

I think I've identified my root problem, so even though I still have numerous symptons (really bad anxiety, social awkwardness, low confidence and self-esteem, difficulties just chilling and constantly overthinking things all the time and performance issues...) I think fighting and trying to cure them just validates their hold on me even more.

When I've got a job, I'm hoping things will continue for me in a big way.

I feel suicidal every payday.

All the bills and at the end of it all, I have little to nothing for myself.

I think about how easy it would be if I were dead.

But if I die, who will support the parents? Who will look after them?

Sorry death. Raincheck?

Amelia said:
I feel suicidal every payday.

All the bills and at the end of it all, I have little to nothing for myself.  

I think about how easy it would be if I were dead.

But if I die, who will support the parents? Who will look after them?

Sorry death. Raincheck?

How are you for time throughout your week?

Is all your time lost between caring and working or do you have an hour a day or so to yourself?

Latest posts

Back