What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a chance in hell. Not in a million years. Not if God himself descended from the clouds and commanded it. Not to save my own life. Nope. Never gonna happen.

Sometimes it really pisses me off that I've always been single when there are so many idiots out there that do just fine. I really don't get their appeal. All they do is say a bunch of inane things that really aren't that funny, ***** about things including the same stuff they fault others for, and constantly beat their chest to remind everyone else how macho they are. Why, why do women, especially good-looking women like these guys? There's nothing interesting or original or profound about them at all.

I might have some problems, but these guys aren't that great either.

boy between getting myself ice cream and my relatives getting me ice cream, I've had a lot of ice cream recently.

*First world problems* lol

omg I'm so full.

TheSkaFish said:
Sometimes it really pisses me off that I've always been single when there are so many idiots out there that do just fine.  I really don't get their appeal.  All they do is say a bunch of inane things that really aren't that funny, ***** about things including the same stuff they fault others for, and constantly beat their chest to remind everyone else how macho they are.  Why, why do women, especially good-looking women like these guys?  There's nothing interesting or original or profound about them at all.

I might have some problems, but these guys aren't that great either.

Perhaps if you stopped concentrating so much on people that aren't supposed to matter to you on a personal level, you'd have more appeal. It has to be exhausting to be in everybody's business all the time.

What I'm thinking now is baked ziti. I can't wait.

M_also_lonely said:
my country has made me a misogynist.

No, *you* decided to become a misogynist.  :rolleyes:

What I'm thinking: both of you enjoy getting on your high horse and have acquired too much self importance, so it's amusing when the two of you start to bicker.

Latest posts

Back