What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drew said:
Yukongirl said:
Ugh...snow

Ugh? Snow makes everything beautiful! Did you make a snow angel?  :D

Am I going to eat?

Had 3 cookies for breakfast, lunch was 2 hours ago, it's just been sitting here. Don't feel like eating.

Not quite enough for snow angels yet, although I do like those, just enough to make the sidewalks slippery
TheRealCallie said:
Yukongirl said:
Ugh...snow

I WANT THAT SNOW!!!!!!!

IT'S ALL YOURS!

The older I get, the more I believe money really can buy happiness. More yarn isn't friends, but it sure would be better than no yarn (and no friends)

Tealeaf said:
The older I get, the more I believe money really can buy happiness. More yarn isn't friends, but it sure would be better than no yarn (and no friends)

Yup this is definitely how I'm starting to see things as well. Money has helped provide more happiness for me in the last couple of years than anything else. I dont see it changing any time soon. Hopefully more money brings even more good times.

The two biggest addictions in America,

Sugar and money.

Eat up.

:-/

It's what your master wants.

To go into more detail, a heroine addict is probably most happy right after shooting up. It's when they're "out" that they have withdrawals, which FORCES them to find more.
It seems like money works the same way on the human brain.
Just a simple observation. It's probably wrong..........

Yeah but once you figure out the secrets of making more money then you dont have to worry about it running out! =p

I agree about the sugar though o.o

Keto has been working really well for me at least.  :D

Spoken like a true addict.

So an unlimited supply of heroine would be nothing but good for a heroine addict by that line of rational.
"As long as there's an unlimited supply, it's all good."

If you're debt free, and don't spend more than you make, it's one thing.

To be forced to feel you need to make money to survive?  WOW, how pathetic.  How many people could just stop making money and be fine?

I figure most Americans pathetic at this point.  Pathetic they're enslaved and don't see it.  Trained to believe it's the way it should be?

I need money, don't get me wrong.  It's the society I am forced to live in.  

No other stupid animal needs it????????????

Yet the most intelligent creature in the world can't live without it.

I find that hilarious.  I assume that the powerful made it this way to keep people motivated to work......and I'll be damned if it's not genius.

It is what it is.  A ploy to enslave, and reward at the same time.  It's psychological warfare at it's finest.

Maybe the best an intelligent animal will ever be capable of?

I like being dumb.

Pippen Penelope Park said:
Spoken like a true addict.

So an unlimited supply of heroine would be nothing but good for a heroine addict by that line of rational.
"As long as there's an unlimited supply, it's all good."

If you're debt free, and don't spend more than you make, it's one thing.

To be forced to feel you need to make money to survive?  WOW, how pathetic.  How many people could just stop making money and be fine?

I figure most Americans pathetic at this point.  Pathetic they're enslaved and don't see it.  Trained to believe it's the way it should be?

I need money, don't get me wrong.  It's the society I am forced to live in.  

Yet the most intelligent creature in the world can't live without it.

I find that hilarious.  I assume that the powerful made it this way to keep people motivated to work......and I'll be damned if it's not genius.

It is what it is.  A ploy to enslave, and reward at the same time.  It's psychological warfare at it's finest.

Maybe the best an intelligent animal will ever be capable of?

I like being dumb.

Welcome to my blacklist since you're determined to be rude and volatile.

Pippen Penelope Park said:

Animals also just kill whatever they want and eat it raw (carnivores, anyway).  They also don't have doctor's to fix their ailments, illnesses or wounds.  We live longer than animals.

Everything has pros and cons, everyone has good and bad in them.  Just have to decide which side you want to focus on.

Money is not heroin...

Whether or not money helps someone thrive depends completely on the person and what they want out of life.

You want to be broke and happy? Go ahead. No one is going to judge. Live how you want to.

For me money provides options and opportunity. Flexibility in life that wouldnt be possible without it. The opposite of slavery or addiction.

From what I've seen its the ones without money that are more slaves to "the man" and to a stressful life than others.

Latest posts

Back