What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
Should I be irritated that someone doesn't know how to balance a washer?

If they've never done laundry before and are under the age of 21....no. 

If they have done laundry before and are over the age of 21....fresia yes.

Busy day today, I should really get started with work.

Qui said:
I am thinking about life in general... and about how I'm too much of a wuss to love people. I'm kind of wondering why I'm like this and I'm also wondering why I am writing this because no one cares what I think anyway. I'm also thinking someone may respond to that to deny it but they won't because I'm adding this sentence to say that I would expect them to respond but now don't expect them to because I am saying this which will cause people to not bother to argue with me because there really isn't any point anyway. I am thinking myself in circles. It is dangerous for me to respond to these things, I think, because I don't think in logical sequences all the time. I wonder why I'm so lonely and I think it's gotten to my head because I never expected to ever really talk to anyone here, I thought I would post once or twice and be ignored like I was on every other forum I've ever been on, but people here are so kind and caring that they spare a moment to acknowledge me and it really means a lot to me, so I guess this is my way of saying thank you to everyone here... That's what I'm thinking right now.

I totally understand. I feel the same way.

TheRealCallie said:
VanillaCreme said:
Should I be irritated that someone doesn't know how to balance a washer?

If they've never done laundry before and are under the age of 21....no. 

If they have done laundry before and are over the age of 21....fresia yes.

Busy day today, I should really get started with work.

He's more than twice the age of 21. No kids here.

Why would people want to live so long with such heartache... it's such a depressing quality of life. 
Then again, having such a pessimistic view of living life isn't quality either.
 I'm just wired this way.

Alonelylife.com is a wonderful site; people from different places undergoing loneliness and depression share their experiences and are therefore convinced they aren't alone in their misery. I think negative and evil thoughts are the soul source of sadness and fulfilment in our lives; when am lonely then I think am a pathetic company; this is not the case for I know that we had company atleast once on our lives; what happened that we found ourselves languishing in self-pity and loneliness? One thing I can confirm is that we made the choice and the consequences are dire and painful; Is there a way out of this? Certainly, there must be one. First of all, let's stop harbouring negative thoughts in our systems and company; we must have an encounter with character transformation; we must make great use of this site and fill it with a lot of positivity such that every time we log in here then all we get to feed ourselves is positivities that will soon consume our thoughts,speech and actions. There is no more reason for self-pity.I have read through several threads and at no time have I seen someone who has posted how they have triumped over loneliness...despite the fact that some of us have been on this site for way too long.We must create success stories.
#positivethoughts

Secondly, since we cannot underestimate the level of turmoil some of us have undergone, let's search for the benefits amidst the difficulties; every cloud has a silver lining; We don't have to keep focusing all our attention to the awful occurrences in our lives. Let's offer our emotional support regardless of our differences. Let's focus on cultivating the seedling of hope that has been stifled by our negligence, recklessness, abandonment and conspicuous lack of attention leading to its slow but sure death; The level of hopelessness and helplessness in this place is alarming. We must come to our attention that we are the authors of our own success stories, happiness and love. Nobody will come and take control of our situation for us.

Let's be cognizant of the fact that we are seeking respect,dignity,esteem, attention,love and happiness that we aren't ready to offer willingly to those we interact with in our daily lives. Selflessness is the shortest path to happiness and fulfilment in life; We have continued to esteem other things that cannot value our time as much. If the games we play , or the places we visit , or the music and videos we consume could quench our thirst of loneliness then I doubt if alonelylife.com would serve any purpose.... Now is the time to re-examine our priorities lest we ebb away having not experienced any happiness nor joy in our God-given lives; Let's start by appreciating the people around us through visiting the sick, helping the needy in our places of residence, visiting neighbours and talking with them(every once in a while whenever possible), apologizing when we do mistakes, thanking our parents, family and all people regardless of their status for their time to talk to you, buy small gifts for the children,family and friends to show them how much they mean to you... Let's do this with an open heart without expecting anything in return. Let's make it our intention to seek dignity by dignifying other people around us. Thank and wish well all those who ignore and torment you; Give a great reply to those who give a negative less-than-dignifying response. Do not answer in a harsh tone to show how angry you are. Everyone gets angry but it takes someone with a lot of strength to control your feelings of anger,resentment and negative thoughts.

Time is the only thing that we cannot stretch nor recover once lost; but we can redeem it through creating control measures against it's wastage; Control the time you spend doing your daily activities. Have time for self, family,interaction(physical and online),hobby, recreational and neighbours. Give the least time to whatever you have given the most previously for it has not achieved the purpose of fulfilment in life. Let's maximise our efficiency in time utilisation. We are sure that perfection is something to be desired in our life paths. Let's have something to keep us accountable. Let's have a Personal Vision and Mission to keep us in check whenever we feel tired of pursuing happiness, success and fulfilment in life. Let's create a weekly time plan which will highlight our areas of utmost importance to our personal freedom in happiness and love.

Don't condemn others for their faults but Correct each other in love and gentleness. Speak out against evils done against other people and people will speak for you when you most need it but least expect it. Let's do this and let ourselves lose from the entanglement of self-pity that we have sunk deeper and got ourselves clinged to. Let's not take part in anything that weakens our sense of resolve and compassion. If you see something that's going wrong, speak against it; that way we shall be strengthening our personality. Friends, let's act differently for the world has decided to treat us differently in as far as loneliness is concerned. It has hurled unto us loneliness but we are going to revenge with love, loyalty,respect,dignity, truth, passion, humility, peace, selflessness, happiness, self-esteem, self-control and righteousness. We shall dress the wounds of the afflicted. We shall forgive those who torment and wrong us. We shall show kindness and love to all who are living; We shall hope the best for all; We shall show acceptance and compassion to the rejected and neglected in our societies; we shall welcome and bring happiness to those who are lost, homeless and unhappy; we shall visit the sick, prisoners, refugees,aged,orphans and offer our consolation to those who have lost their loved ones. We shall defeat terror with goodwill; We shall silence negativity with our positive energies though our thoughts, speech and actions of hope,love,faith, compassion and happiness.

Let's subject ourselves to this test now that we have been subjected to loneliness without our consent. I know that seeking to please ourselves and others is the worst form of motivation; therefore, as we purpose to do what we have never tried, let's seek to please a higher authority than ourselves; Someone that can never disappoint nor desert us in our time of need; Therefore, with full knowledge that we fear most determines how we live this life for a person who fears poverty will work hard while one who fears diseases will take preventive measures against them such as eating healthy, abstaining from sex and drugs; one who fears failure will seek to be successful while one who fears God will seek to live righteously, treat His creation right and in love and hope the best for all all in the bid to please their God. This I have noticed and realized that we have to choose what we have to enslave ourselves for what we worship, we spend a lot of our time upon and thereby become imprisoned in such. Let's choose wisely what we ascribe our attention to and what we say such things as, "I don't know what I would do without...." Let's create new habits that will endeavor to better us in our lives knowing we have the sole authority over our lives; In a world full of limits and rules such as economic limits, social limits and laws that's why I cannot exercise my 'independence' in getting the best lifestyle due to financial limits. In view of this let's have personal control such a budget to control our finances, personal rules and regulations to help in our decision making and problem solving;

Our identity and how we perceive it matters a lot in gaining self-esteem; What defines us? What do we want others to see in us? Looking at this website clearly shows that we have endeavoured to get fondly attached to loneliness that we now esteem it so highly for example, our display pictures on our profiles tell it all, in a site where we all are bitter,lonely and in an abyss of self-pity, then what is the issue with not being real and true to self. Is there a reason for us to put on a facade on a profile; let's seek to put our true self out there, not having monsters, animals, words and things instead of our own photos; we also have choices on what to call ourselves but that should also point to positivity.

Use of cursing and disrespectful language should be out of our lips; for those using it are now having company on Holiwood movies and secular music; we must refine our speech with respect for morals, peace,love and goodwill for us to be happy.

Reading is a tool of personal growth that has been abandoned by the world that has suffered a paradigm shift towards glorifying music,movies and series; Let's go back to the foundation. Books, just like music, there is variety and it's our sole opportunity to exercise over what we should consume; if we want love, humility, positivity, peace; then let's look for such books and let the knowledge we gain transform us into better people through our actions and speech. Let's not even dwell on the person but on the content for we can clearly see how we esteem other people so highly that we lose value in ourselves. Let's not thrive in the adulation of our company but rather be inspired by the wave of happiness that we drive in our spheres of influence. Let's be cautious about what we see on social media, news,music,movies,series and other forms of mass media we consume without second thoughts. Let's take control of how we interpret all that we come across never letting other influential people define how we see life. No!!! All the news media is negativities but we can change how we perceive that with a little positivity.

Now I have gone to do what I have been saying; think positively, Don't condemn others, Respect and Hope for the Best in all for all; Buy someone a surprise gift, Talk with someone with undivided attention even if I don't get the same; pray for peace ,love and unity in the world, Reach out to my past contacts and find out how they are doing; Create a time plan and purpose to follow it; control what music and videos I listen to; Create a personal vision and Mission and pin it in my room; have a personal time to recharge through reading a book;Thank you wonderful people and all the best in your future lives.

My apologies if I wrote something that provokes us in anyway for my motive is to have peaceful happy society.

Alonelylife.com is a wonderful site; people from different places undergoing loneliness and depression share their experiences and are therefore convinced they aren't alone in their misery. I think negative and evil thoughts are the soul source of sadness and fulfilment in our lives; when am lonely then I think am a pathetic company; this is not the case for I know that we had company atleast once on our lives; what happened that we found ourselves languishing in self-pity and loneliness? One thing I can confirm is that we made the choice and the consequences are dire and painful; Is there a way out of this? Certainly, there must be one. First of all, let's stop harbouring negative thoughts in our systems and company; we must have an encounter with character transformation; we must make great use of this site and fill it with a lot of positivity such that every time we log in here then all we get to feed ourselves is positivities that will soon consume our thoughts,speech and actions. There is no more reason for self-pity.I have read through several threads and at no time have I seen someone who has posted how they have triumped over loneliness...despite the fact that some of us have been on this site for way too long.We must create success stories.
#positivethoughts

Secondly, since we cannot underestimate the level of turmoil some of us have undergone, let's search for the benefits amidst the difficulties; every cloud has a silver lining; We don't have to keep focusing all our attention to the awful occurrences in our lives. Let's offer our emotional support regardless of our differences. Let's focus on cultivating the seedling of hope that has been stifled by our negligence, recklessness, abandonment and conspicuous lack of attention leading to its slow but sure death; The level of hopelessness and helplessness in this place is alarming. We must come to our attention that we are the authors of our own success stories, happiness and love. Nobody will come and take control of our situation for us.

Let's be cognizant of the fact that we are seeking respect,dignity,esteem, attention,love and happiness that we aren't ready to offer willingly to those we interact with in our daily lives. Selflessness is the shortest path to happiness and fulfilment in life; We have continued to esteem other things that cannot value our time as much. If the games we play , or the places we visit , or the music and videos we consume could quench our thirst of loneliness then I doubt if alonelylife.com would serve any purpose.... Now is the time to re-examine our priorities lest we ebb away having not experienced any happiness nor joy in our God-given lives; Let's start by appreciating the people around us through visiting the sick, helping the needy in our places of residence, visiting neighbours and talking with them(every once in a while whenever possible), apologizing when we do mistakes, thanking our parents, family and all people regardless of their status for their time to talk to you, buy small gifts for the children,family and friends to show them how much they mean to you... Let's do this with an open heart without expecting anything in return. Let's make it our intention to seek dignity by dignifying other people around us. Thank and wish well all those who ignore and torment you; Give a great reply to those who give a negative less-than-dignifying response. Do not answer in a harsh tone to show how angry you are. Everyone gets angry but it takes someone with a lot of strength to control your feelings of anger,resentment and negative thoughts.

Time is the only thing that we cannot stretch nor recover once lost; but we can redeem it through creating control measures against it's wastage; Control the time you spend doing your daily activities. Have time for self, family,interaction(physical and online),hobby, recreational and neighbours. Give the least time to whatever you have given the most previously for it has not achieved the purpose of fulfilment in life. Let's maximise our efficiency in time utilisation. We are sure that perfection is something to be desired in our life paths. Let's have something to keep us accountable. Let's have a Personal Vision and Mission to keep us in check whenever we feel tired of pursuing happiness, success and fulfilment in life. Let's create a weekly time plan which will highlight our areas of utmost importance to our personal freedom in happiness and love.

Don't condemn others for their faults but Correct each other in love and gentleness. Speak out against evils done against other people and people will speak for you when you most need it but least expect it. Let's do this and let ourselves lose from the entanglement of self-pity that we have sunk deeper and got ourselves clinged to. Let's not take part in anything that weakens our sense of resolve and compassion. If you see something that's going wrong, speak against it; that way we shall be strengthening our personality. Friends, let's act differently for the world has decided to treat us differently in as far as loneliness is concerned. It has hurled unto us loneliness but we are going to revenge with love, loyalty,respect,dignity, truth, passion, humility, peace, selflessness, happiness, self-esteem, self-control and righteousness. We shall dress the wounds of the afflicted. We shall forgive those who torment and wrong us. We shall show kindness and love to all who are living; We shall hope the best for all; We shall show acceptance and compassion to the rejected and neglected in our societies; we shall welcome and bring happiness to those who are lost, homeless and unhappy; we shall visit the sick, prisoners, refugees,aged,orphans and offer our consolation to those who have lost their loved ones. We shall defeat terror with goodwill; We shall silence negativity with our positive energies though our thoughts, speech and actions of hope,love,faith, compassion and happiness.

Let's subject ourselves to this test now that we have been subjected to loneliness without our consent. I know that seeking to please ourselves and others is the worst form of motivation; therefore, as we purpose to do what we have never tried, let's seek to please a higher authority than ourselves; Someone that can never disappoint nor desert us in our time of need; Therefore, with full knowledge that we fear most determines how we live this life for a person who fears poverty will work hard while one who fears diseases will take preventive measures against them such as eating healthy, abstaining from sex and drugs; one who fears failure will seek to be successful while one who fears God will seek to live righteously, treat His creation right and in love and hope the best for all all in the bid to please their God. This I have noticed and realized that we have to choose what we have to enslave ourselves for what we worship, we spend a lot of our time upon and thereby become imprisoned in such. Let's choose wisely what we ascribe our attention to and what we say such things as, "I don't know what I would do without...." Let's create new habits that will endeavor to better us in our lives knowing we have the sole authority over our lives; In a world full of limits and rules such as economic limits, social limits and laws that's why I cannot exercise my 'independence' in getting the best lifestyle due to financial limits. In view of this let's have personal control such a budget to control our finances, personal rules and regulations to help in our decision making and problem solving;

Our identity and how we perceive it matters a lot in gaining self-esteem; What defines us? What do we want others to see in us? Looking at this website clearly shows that we have endeavoured to get fondly attached to loneliness that we now esteem it so highly for example, our display pictures on our profiles tell it all, in a site where we all are bitter,lonely and in an abyss of self-pity, then what is the issue with not being real and true to self. Is there a reason for us to put on a facade on a profile; let's seek to put our true self out there, not having monsters, animals, words and things instead of our own photos; we also have choices on what to call ourselves but that should also point to positivity.

Use of cursing and disrespectful language should be out of our lips; for those using it are now having company on Holiwood movies and secular music; we must refine our speech with respect for morals, peace,love and goodwill for us to be happy.

Reading is a tool of personal growth that has been abandoned by the world that has suffered a paradigm shift towards glorifying music,movies and series; Let's go back to the foundation. Books, just like music, there is variety and it's our sole opportunity to exercise over what we should consume; if we want love, humility, positivity, peace; then let's look for such books and let the knowledge we gain transform us into better people through our actions and speech. Let's not even dwell on the person but on the content for we can clearly see how we esteem other people so highly that we lose value in ourselves. Let's not thrive in the adulation of our company but rather be inspired by the wave of happiness that we drive in our spheres of influence. Let's be cautious about what we see on social media, news,music,movies,series and other forms of mass media we consume without second thoughts. Let's take control of how we interpret all that we come across never letting other influential people define how we see life. No!!! All the news media is negativities but we can change how we perceive that with a little positivity.

Now I have gone to do what I have been saying; think positively, Don't condemn others, Respect and Hope for the Best in all for all; Buy someone a surprise gift, Talk with someone with undivided attention even if I don't get the same; pray for peace ,love and unity in the world, Reach out to my past contacts and find out how they are doing; Create a time plan and purpose to follow it; control what music and videos I listen to; Create a personal vision and Mission and pin it in my room; have a personal time to recharge through reading a book;Thank you wonderful people and all the best in your future lives.

My apologies if I wrote something that provokes us in anyway for my motive is to have peaceful happy society.

Why did I write back to them on facebook after 6 years? what did I expect?

Again, why is my life not working out at all. I feel like maybe I'm wired to be this way. I'm just a waste of material. And yes, writing this here serves no purpose too.

Sigh.

Wayfarer said:
Why did I write back to them on facebook after 6 years? what did I expect?

Again, why is my life not working out at all. I feel like maybe I'm wired to be this way. I'm just a waste of material. And yes, writing this here serves no purpose too.

Sigh.

Hello, my friend ;) :D ..

We write back to our past cause maybe we need some closure, or we expect things to be different this time. In a way, this is better for you cause now there is no doubt in you that person hasn't change and will not change and you will allow yourself to move on as you did everything you could to change things.

What I am thinking right now? I have progress in a positive way (still very slow) with my relationships with people. But my love life is worse than what it was years ago. But I don't know why I'm feeling so positive this time of taking all the time in the world  in other to begin a new relationship and just focus about my other passions.. School, hobbies, cooking, etc.

EveWasFramed said:
kamya said:
Loneliness is hitting pretty hard tonight. Hasn't hit this bad for at least a year now. :/

Ah well.

Eat some Halo Top! <3 Feel better my friend.

Thanks eve  :p

I am feeling a bit better thanks to you and a few others. There are some good people that I've been lucky enough to have around!  :D

Lady, if you could put your acetone in a plastic pump bottle, it's probably not strong enough. There's a reason why they sell acetone in metal containers.

Well Django just hissed at Lala, then Mac decided to intervene and bark a lot, resulting in Lala hissing at him and Django going outside in a huff. Life isn't so dull when you have two cats and a dog.

VanillaCreme said:
Lady, if you could put your acetone in a plastic pump bottle, it's probably not strong enough. There's a reason why they sell acetone in metal containers.

Actually, polypropylene is resistant to acetone, chemical compatibility is what matters when it comes to that.

Paraiyar said:
Well Django just hissed at Lala, then Mac decided to intervene and bark a lot, resulting in Lala hissing at him and Django going outside in a huff. Life isn't so dull when you have two cats and a dog.

My dog won't stop barking to my cat and he hisses/slaps her face all the time.

Latest posts

Back