What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
constant stranger said:
Don't know how much longer I can stand being a caregiver.

I really understand how you feel, I did it part time for a year, then full time for a year.  It is one of the hardest things I have ever done.  Some days you don't know how to go on. 

Can you get any more assistance from the (not sure in US).  But here in UK my Father had a social worker who helped with more assistance.  Are there any charitys who can offer you more respite.  

Sorry if you have already tried all these avenues.  I sincerely hope you get more help.

Serenia said:
constant stranger said:
Don't know how much longer I can stand being a caregiver.

I really understand how you feel, I did it part time for a year, then full time for a year.  It is one of the hardest things I have ever done.  Some days you don't know how to go on. 

Can you get any more assistance from the (not sure in US).  But here in UK my Father had a social worker who helped with more assistance.  Are there any charitys who can offer you more respite.  

Sorry if you have already tried all these avenues.  I sincerely hope you get more help.

Thank you for your thoughtfulness

Paraiyar said:
VanillaCreme said:
I'd like a game I can play. I need to look for something.

Computer/video or tabletop/boardgame?

Computer or console. I have no one here to play an actual board game with. I could probably teach my dog a board game.

lonelyfairy said:
I don't know what to do. I don't want to die but I don't want to live either. I'm so tired.

You don't want to die but you don't want to continue living like you are. Totally get it. 
((hugs))

evanescencefan912 said:
I don't know what to do. I don't want to die but I don't want to live either. I'm so tired

I can relate to that feeling lonely fairy *hugs*

I hope things get better for you

Thank you. *hugs back* : )

EveWasFramed said:
lonelyfairy said:
I don't know what to do. I don't want to die but I don't want to live either. I'm so tired.

You don't want to die but you don't want to continue living like you are. Totally get it. 
((hugs))

Yeah, I think that explains it. :/ I feel like being in a situation I can't get out of... Thank you for understanding. *hugs back*

The guy at the pizza place telling his co workers that the wrestler Finn balor looks like a wanna be Marilyn Manson. I broke out laughing so hard.

Latest posts

Back