What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, tomorrow should be fun now. Meh, we'll make it work and it will still be awesome for the kids. Maybe I can get my niece to help, if she doesn't have to work.

Speaking of work, I don't want to. lol

Wwe fires Emma? Seriously? No wonder you have over a million unsubscribers by the week on the network that's sinking faster than the titanic. Real stupid move there vinny.

soresoul said:
Wwe fires Emma? Seriously? No wonder you have over a million unsubscribers by the week on the network that's sinking faster than the titanic. Real stupid move there vinny.

She most likely asked for her release. They haven't exactly been using her in a positive way since that whole Walmart theft thing.

VanillaCreme said:
soresoul said:

She most likely asked for her release. They haven't exactly been using her in a positive way since that whole Walmart theft thing.

That's not true. She was very happy where she was at and loved her character that was assigned to her. Sasha banks threat to walk out if they didn't fire Emma because they two always hated each other since nxt days. I just listen to her podcast with tazz and that's what happened.

When someone says that they're a furry, does that mean that they dress/identify as the furry animals or that they'd like to get it on with the ones that do? Or both?

Does being into very hairy humans count?

DarkSelene said:
When someone says that they're a furry, does that mean that they dress/identify as the furry animals or that they'd like to get it on with the ones that do? Or both?

I always thought it meant the first possibility but I'm pretty ignorant of that sort of thing.

DarkSelene said:

Usually means both. There are meetups.

Went to the gym and had some microwaved pesto chicken and watched Cabin in the Woods while handing out candy to trick or treaters ( I have 5 whole pieces of candy left). Was a pretty good Halloween :)

You are the biggest POS I know. Your selfishness knows no bounds. You even screw over your own children to make a nickel. You disgust me. You aren't a mother...you're not even human in my opinion.

kamya said:
Usually means both. There are meetups.

I know! I remember what being attracted to bear-like humans is called now, I'm bringing the term to the heterosexual community.

It continuesly blows my mind that there are people that want to talk to me. I don't mean that in a "but i'm terrible way" either, that's not what i'm saying. On top of it there's even a very small number of people actually willing to listen to the honeysuckle i have to say. It's like definite proof that there's at least something i'm doing right. Blows me away every time i think about it. Like now.

It's only November 1st but I'm starting to get Cabin fever already. It's so cold and cloudy out, it's so boring and depressing :(

Latest posts

Back