What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kamya said:
Oh she probably knows why you want to see her. 

Good luck either way!

I'm kinda thinking she does, asked her if theres any cheap b&b's nearby/does she have a comfy couch

Her response is that shes gonna check her calender when she gets back home on tomorrow - shes at a centerparcs with her dad and kids

Since that we've been chatting pretty constantly, and she err, sent me a pic asking if I thought her butt looked cute in some jeans she had on :eek: , as well as another slightly more risque pic :eek:

Really Hopeful this turns out great in any case, but as you can imagine I am seriously feeling very... anxious I guess that shes just gonna say dont bother, sat here typing this and I am suddenly feeling very warm and my stomachs on one
:club:

I have study so hard for this bio test (which is tomorrow) and I still have no idea how I am going to get an A. I'm getting stress out.

Eliraven said:
I have study so hard for this bio test (which is tomorrow) and I still have no idea how I am going to get an A. I'm getting stress out.

Shouldn't you just worry about passing and not put the extra stress on yourself? Or is an A an actual prerequisite for passing here?

I want to be studying more, but staring at a monitor always hurts my eyes. v.v

Try lowering the brightness on your monitor and also add the flux extension so it gives off softer light in the evenings, if you can you might want to print off your study materials so you just have to look at paper and you can underline/highlight parts and make notes on the paper to help you study.

BreakingtheGirl said:
Nothing mature or wise about this, 
but I want to get messed up. Anything to take my mind off of things. At this point, I should know better...

Know the feeling lol...

Most people probably enjoy the holiday season, but every time the term draws to an end, I just feel lonely AF.

I need to learn how to make these stressful sitations not ruin my day and life. An hour and a half later since it finished with a successful outcome and I am still shaking. I don't know how to feel better.

This is why I hate looking for clothes: The creepy fakeness of the retail staff. Won't leave you alone, then end up making nasty comments to their coworkers the moment you turn your back to leave, even after buying something. Maybe they'recompensating for their low wage slave occupation, but ******* hell.

I'm so glad I'm done with my bio test, but now I'm so stress about my grade. Test was super hard and nothing he gave on class was on it.

ardour said:
This is why I hate looking for clothes: The  creepy fakeness of the retail staff. Won't leave you alone, then end up making nasty comments to their coworkers the moment you turn your back to leave, even after buying something.  Maybe they'recompensating for their low wage slave occupation, but ******* hell.

As a retail worker, I have to say, this is a load of crap mate, as staff in any retail outlet we are expected to approach customers and offer help to offer good service, the only time a nasty comment would be made is if you're overly rude to them.

No we arent compensating for being in a honeysuckle job, most of us just want to get on with the work and go home. :club:

Right now I'm thinking about "holiday magic"
Because when I was a kid, Halloween and Christmas both had this magic in the air whenever that time of year came around. But now there's nothing. There's no distinct "vibe" that takes over I guess.
I very distinctly remember these feelings when I was a kid, but now I don't feel them. It makes me very melancholy.

zibafu said:
ardour said:
This is why I hate looking for clothes: The  creepy fakeness of the retail staff. Won't leave you alone, then end up making nasty comments to their coworkers the moment you turn your back to leave, even after buying something.  Maybe they'recompensating for their low wage slave occupation, but ******* hell.

As a retail worker, I have to say, this is a load of crap mate, as staff in any retail outlet we are expected to approach customers and offer help to offer good service, the only time a nasty comment would be made is if you're overly rude to them.

No we arent compensating for being in a honeysuckle job, most of us just want to get on with the work and go home. :club:

I could have phrased that better. It's really only in certain stores I notice this. They tend to employ lot of obnoxious 18-25 hipsters or part time students (for the image they're trying to project I guess). Staff in other places are mostly fine.

I can't believe I had like a real nightmare last night. I haven't had one of those since I was a kid. I was even a bit afraid of going back to sleep. I started thinking like what if I go crazy and can't do anything about it... I was half asleep so feel much better now but it was all just so weird.

AliAmiUmi said:
Right now I'm thinking about "holiday magic"
Because when I was a kid, Halloween and Christmas both had this magic in the air whenever that time of year came around. But now there's nothing. There's no distinct "vibe" that takes over I guess.
I very distinctly remember these feelings when I was a kid, but now I don't feel them. It makes me very melancholy.

I think I know what you mean. I've been feeling very similar for years now, especially this last year because it's been especially bad. It's made me feel very melancholy too.

I actually think that it would be nice to go out with someone tonight. It's a nice, cool night. I still wish it were colder.

Latest posts

Back