What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should not have conversations with forum members when I'm laying in bed half asleep... I accidentally spent money on a couple of items, but on the plus side, I'm about to have forearms like Popeye.

I'm not sure why I still let myself talk to people who make me feel like I'm not really worth their time.

Cavey said:
I should not have conversations with forum members when I'm laying in bed half asleep... I accidentally spent money on a couple of items, but on the plus side, I'm about to have forearms like Popeye.

Hah! :p

I'm not sure why I still let myself talk to people who make me feel like I'm not really worth their time.

Hey, you're not alone in doing this! Self torture mhmm.

Just because it's not important to YOU, doesn't mean it's not important to ME.
The fact that it IS important to me, should be a good indicator that it's something you should god **** well take note of!

Aisha said:
Hello again.

mexeuXg.gif

Hi!  :D

TheSkaFish said:
AliAmiUmi said:
Right now I'm thinking about "holiday magic"
Because when I was a kid, Halloween and Christmas both had this magic in the air whenever that time of year came around. But now there's nothing. There's no distinct "vibe" that takes over I guess.
I very distinctly remember these feelings when I was a kid, but now I don't feel them. It makes me very melancholy.

I think I know what you mean.  I've been feeling very similar for years now, especially this last year because it's been especially bad.  It's made me feel very melancholy too.

That feeling is finally starting to come back to me after 8 years.  It's been trinkling back for the past few years, but this year seems a lot better.
Although, my reason for Christmas losing the magic is probably different than yours.

It seems I can never really contribute on here lol Aside from possible venting, I don't think I have anything positive or constructive to say.

Wayfarer said:
It seems I can never really contribute on here lol Aside from possible venting, I don't think I have anything positive or constructive to say.

Join the games section. That's what i do.

Latest posts

Back