What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the... how many ways could I possibly say that I made it? I made it. It's not a box or a brand. I mixed flour and sugar and butter and cocoa powder together. I made it.

I kinda wish I was a woman once just in time to have an excuse for period panties because the "I fell on a chocolate sorbet in between the hallway" is getting old.

And I wrote that just now, is it just me or is twitter ruining everything? Not you guys and your responses, just...theres nothing funny because unfunny people ******* ruin it all.

BreakingtheGirl said:
"Born to be down, You'd think I'd get used it.
And you just don't get it...."
- Local H

I remember seeing them in the 90s with my then girlfriend and the place was so packed you couldn't breath. Then they were playing a county fair (for free) 2 years ago and maybe 15 people at the most were watching them. Times change I guess....

soresoul said:
BreakingtheGirl said:
"Born to be down, You'd think I'd get used it.
And you just don't get it...."
- Local H

I remember seeing them in the 90s with my then girlfriend and the place was so packed you couldn't breath. Then they were playing a county fair (for free) 2 years ago and maybe 15 people at the most were watching them. Times change I guess....

That's awesome! There's only two members right? The singer and drummer?? That's what I saw in their music video for some reason.

Trying my best to focus on making these xmas cards right now and not on the empty uneasy feeling I have in the middle of my chest... listening to Selena(Not Gomez) is surprisingly making it feel a bit better.

Girl at work apparently isnt interested in me at all, never was, so its gone from me asking her out and her saying "not yet" to - oh, no we are just friends.

Why not just say that in the first place, instead of letting me and others whom youve talked to think that theres a good chance for me.

So now I am annoyed, and the worst bit is gonna be other people at work hassling me now.

ffs

There's no such thing as "regular" chocolate. If you mean semi-sweet, then say it. Milk chocolate and semi-sweet are equally popular. Neither are "regular" chocolate.

Latest posts

Back