What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Volt said:
Wayfarer said:
It seems I can never really contribute on here lol Aside from possible venting, I don't think I have anything positive or constructive to say.

Join the games section. That's what i do.

As do I

Aisha said:
SofiasMami said:
Aisha said:
Hello again.

Where ya been, Aisha? Glad to see you :)

-Teresa

Nice to be back for a bit. Been a bit occupied with work and stuff. How've you been, Teresa?  :)

I'm doing great. I was wondering where you went to. :)
If you feel like it, come check out the Christmas card thread. :)

-Teresa

Cavey said:
Volt said:
Wayfarer said:
It seems I can never really contribute on here lol Aside from possible venting, I don't think I have anything positive or constructive to say.

Join the games section. That's what i do.

As do I

Well, that seems kinda pointless. I do join some once in a while, but meh.

Wayfarer said:
Well, that seems kinda pointless. I do join some once in a while, but meh.

It depends on what you're looking for really. Some of the games threads offer pretty much no interaction, but some do. But yes, it's more shallow.

I'm quite excited to see this Menedez Murders special. I, surprisingly, don't know much about the case.

Thinking of becoming a vegetarian, or maybe Jain. I love the idea of non violence and vegetarianism that Jainism brings and thinking about adopting the same.

It's pretty good. Really good, actually. I love the taste. But it still didn't turn out how I wanted it to.

I'll miss you, but I am glad you're both together again. Thanks for always loving, caring for and believing in me.

Person I had a sort of adult crush on the last year just got engaged to someone she met 3 months ago. Crickey. But at least I've got my ugly features and social retardation to blame, booze for anaesthetizing purposes, and another 30-40 years to come to terms with it.

I used to talk a lot when I was miserable which I got under control with the years. But I never ever talk when I'm truly content. In fact I prefer to keep it a secret, even from family. What to make of it...

Rodent said:
I used to talk a lot when I was miserable which I got under control with the years. But I never ever talk when I'm truly content. In fact I prefer to keep it a secret, even from family. What to make of it...

At least you know, and feel it.

That was absolutely my biggest mistake. I couldn't truly understand it a few years ago, but I do now. And I'm not sad for it. There's no amount of brownies that could possibly drown me right now.

It's so sad that I walk around her constantly tormented, even by her breathing but she seems totally fine. This makes me feel so angry. I literally just left their room as quickly as possible because I couldn't stand to hear her voice any longer.

The stars above
majestic loving bliss
it's like a magic kiss

The world below
it's venom cancer piss
I want no more of this
Theres several ways

Theres better ways
Some several days
to die but they all lead to here
End of story

Lips embrace ascent