What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkSelene said:
VanillaCreme said:
DarkSelene said:
I haven't reported any of your posts.

I didn't say you reported any of my posts.

I don't get what you mean by the "reported post" in the other thread, then. Doesn't really matter.

Think it might have been in reference to Callie's post but not totally sure.

EveWasFramed said:
This isn't the place for the previous few posts. So, moving along...

It doesn't really seem like the holiday season this year. I'm wondering if life just beats you down sometimes, to the point that nothing seems the same as it used to.

Yes, me too.  It's just me and a depressed, deteriorating, 93 year old mother for Thanksgiving and she doesn't know what day it is.
I'm thinking about future holidays without her in the world anymore.  That's looking pretty good right now.

Paraiyar said:
DarkSelene said:
VanillaCreme said:
DarkSelene said:
I haven't reported any of your posts.

I didn't say you reported any of my posts.

I don't get what you mean by the "reported post" in the other thread, then. Doesn't really matter.

Think it might have been in reference to Callie's post but not totally sure.

Also have nothing to do with that one, just to be clear.

soresoul said:
^^ says the person who wouldn't let me exchange Xmas cards a few years back and then lies to others that I showed my body parts in the same thread. On top of that when people called her out for her bullshit like monkeysocks did and others she lies again and tell everyone her feelings got hurt. Eve the hypocrite

You've tried to paint me with your bullshit brush for several years in a row with that nonsense and have  been told several times by the mods to stop obsessing over that crap, which is all lies anyway. No one called me out on bullshit, because there WAS NONE. And I have no idea wtf you're talking about as far as showing anyone body parts. 

Can a mod PLEASE silence this guy once and for all over that **** Xmas card honeysuckle?? He does it every **** year and he's been told to stop. He's also name calling which isn't allowed here either. 
Please? Someone?

There's actually black friday sales here too. Just no thanksgiving. It's like saving money without the family blabbering.

So the girl at work, whom I asked out but was declined, we were wrestling about yesterday as I was leaving, she punched me in the chest and I caught her and put her into a light wrist lock, she said it hurts so I let go, she laughed, i laughed, I went home.

I come in today and shes avoiding me, I approach her and she backs off from me, not wanting to talk atm, conufsed the hell out of me, but ok, told her she can talk when shes ready.

Now my managers have just done an "investigatory meeting" with me, because apparently after I left yesterday after wrestling about, she started crying and made a complaint because I hurt her. Just spent 20 minutes getting interrogated about my relationship with her, whether I communicate out of work etc, and the situation itself, as if Ive just assaulted her. After the meeting I was so upset I had to leave. Been crying for about half an hour, I might get a disciplnary over this, and Ive been forbidden from talking about this with the girl in question, so I cant even apologize to her.

Seriously ******* upset right now, I care for this girl, why the hell would I want to hurt her.

TheRealCallie said:
Black Friday, anyone?  Well, for the stores that actually wait til FRIDAY, that is.

I actually went to the city today, to meet up with a friend I haven't seen for some months, at a cafe. Black Friday sales everywhere, but I have to admit that I didn't really care for it. I just can't handle the stress either.
It's not like I'm sorry, that I'm not on the BF bandwagon. There'll be better sales after X-Mas anyway, as usual :)

What about you?

zibafu said:
So the girl at work, whom I asked out but was declined, we were wrestling about yesterday as I was leaving, she punched me in the chest and I caught her and put her into a light wrist lock, she said it hurts so I let go, she laughed, i laughed, I went home.

I come in today and shes avoiding me, I approach her and she backs off from me, not wanting to talk atm, conufsed the hell out of me, but ok, told her she can talk when shes ready.

Now my managers have just done an "investigatory meeting" with me, because apparently after I left yesterday after wrestling about, she started crying and made a complaint because I hurt her.  Just spent 20 minutes getting interrogated about my relationship with her, whether I communicate out of work etc, and the situation itself, as if Ive just assaulted her.  After the meeting I was so upset I had to leave.  Been crying for about half an hour, I might get a disciplnary over this, and Ive been forbidden from talking about this with the girl in question, so I cant even apologize to her.

Seriously ******* upset right now, I care for this girl, why the hell would I want to hurt her.

She's crazy. You dodged a bullet. 

Now, stay away from the crazy.

kamya said:

Maybe, I dont think she is crazy though, we've been pretty close since she started, she just gets on with her work, has a laugh with me more than anyone else, and doesnt get into any drama with anyone.
I think its more likely that I did actually hurt her, I am very strong, especially compared to her, and sometimes I do forget that when horsing around with people. 

I'm not arsed if I get a disciplinary, what bothers me is I hurt her, I cant talk to her about it due to this investigation, I might well have ruined my friendship with her, and this morning when I saw her, i tried to say hello and she was avoiding me cause she was down about something, at the time I didnt know what it was so I tried to give her a hug, told her she could talk to me etc, she backed off and the look on her face, didnt clock it at the time but it was like she was nervous of me, almost scared

I am fairly certain I did hurt her and its freaked her out, and that upsets me.  Ive never had anyone look at me like they could be scared before, and I dont want that to happen again.

Ive calmed down now anyhow, still bummed out about this, but not like before.

zibafu said:
kamya said:

Maybe, I dont think she is crazy though, we've been pretty close since she started, she just gets on with her work, has a laugh with me more than anyone else, and doesnt get into any drama with anyone.
I think its more likely that I did actually hurt her, I am very strong, especially compared to her, and sometimes I do forget that when horsing around with people. 

I'm not arsed if I get a disciplinary, what bothers me is I hurt her, I cant talk to her about it due to this investigation, I might well have ruined my friendship with her, and this morning when I saw her, i tried to say hello and she was avoiding me cause she was down about something, at the time I didnt know what it was so I tried to give her a hug, told her she could talk to me etc, she backed off and the look on her face, didnt clock it at the time but it was like she was nervous of me, almost scared

I am fairly certain I did hurt her and its freaked her out, and that upsets me.  Ive never had anyone look at me like they could be scared before, and I dont want that to happen again.

If we were horsing around and I accidentally really hurt you would you pretend go be fine, wait until I leave, then start crying and telling everyone how badly you were hurt? 

Then would you start acting weird and scared and distant all without a single actual word of communication between us?

This situation plus the whole situation before together tell me that she is... crazy. Not worth it. The mixed signals from before? That confused guilty, hurt, vulnerable feeling you're feeling right now? She's enjoying making you feel this way. There is a type of woman that just loves that honeysuckle. You say she doesn't do drama but her actions are telling me she loves the drama and emotional turmoil.  

It's interesting how none of this is between just you and her. Your coworkers seem to be in on every part of your guys whole business. Which one of you is responsible for that?

You might know the situation better than me but as a one-sided observer this is what it looks like to me.

kamya said:
zibafu said:
kamya said:

If we were horsing around and I accidentally really hurt you would you pretend go be fine, wait until I leave, then start crying and telling everyone how badly you were hurt? 

Then would you start acting weird and scared and distant all without a single actual word of communication between us?

This situation plus the whole situation before together tell me that she is... crazy. Not worth it. The mixed signals from before? That confused guilty, hurt, vulnerable feeling you're feeling right now? She's enjoying making you feel this way. There is a type of woman that just loves that honeysuckle. You say she doesn't do drama but her actions are telling me she loves the drama and emotional turmoil.  

It's interesting how none of this is between just you and her. Your coworkers seem to be in on every part of your guys whole business. Which one of you is responsible for that?

You might know the situation better than me but as a one-sided observer this is what it looks like to me.

Yeah, I kinda think you've dodged a bullet as well to be honest.

^So she initiated the mock wrestling/physical exchange, got upset after you left, which gave you no opportunity to apologize, then promptly brought it up with management the following day...

It sounds like she might be trying to get you fired. Probably to do with you asking her out earlier: she doesn't want you around and invented this drama to get you out the place or at least reprimanded. That's my interpretation anyway. Needless to say, keep things professional from now on. Attempts to try and put things right will be used against you.

It's funny how when you're younger, you desperately wish for more friends but then you get older and you find most people tiresome.

Latest posts

Back