What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At bars,
Dart players always (2 guys, two girls) dick around and joke and flirt. I wait 10 minutes to see what they'll do so I don't get pegged in the face.
And they are not really playing, it's like they're just trying to feel each other out.
I gotta pee, timeout?

Who knew bunnies pooped so many pellets everywhere?!? Well I didn't anyway!!
This "mid-life crisis bunny" purchase was out of the blue & unnecessary I now think.
But he loves to snuggle w me and is soo soft. I still love him despite his numerous pellet shits.

When dealing with right or wrong, black and white matters, my personal experiences or feelings won't help. It's right and it's wrong regardless of what I feel about that definition. 
Those are usually simple, and even more so when you deal with numbers and statistics. You definitely do not need an opinion if you have that truth, and your personal experience won't make it any less true. 

But human interactions are not black and white, we're all different in big and small ways, we can choose to cheat or to cooperate, we can be empathetic or self-involved and regardless of our own opinion of ourselves, other people's opinions of you will differ in incredible ways.
I know what those that care/like me would say about me, how they'd describe me. How would those that dislike me? Can they still see what the other group sees or not? If they don't, is it bias or I just haven't let them see it? ...and vice versa. 
And that could happen with your actions too. You did something incredibly empathetic in the eyes of the ones who see good in you, but you have ulterior motives to the ones that don't see you in a good light.

I don't get into fights without having something to take a stand for, never felt like I had to defend friends or family when I know they're capable of doing it themselves... and there's always a reason why they're in a fight in the first place, so why would I butt in? 

But this... this rubbed me the wrong way because I know you. I know everything good and everything bad about you. I'm very fond of you which might cloud my judgement even if I don't think it does. I feel the need to defend you knowing full well that you absolutely do not need me to, and that you're not even in a fight... I want to shake them and show them how their view of you is wrong. How much care, affection and devotion you are open to give and why you deserve of all those too. 
I wish I could show them, I wish I could pick someone worthy to give you all of that. You're incredibly trustworthy, pleasant and just lovely even if you dislike hearing it. 

I don't shy away when it's important for me to settle something. I'm not afraid of anything if I know I'm right, and even if something unfair happens and I have to deal with some shitty consequences, I'll be happy for simply taking a stand instead of putting my tail between my legs and running away. 
Of course I'll be wrong from time to time, but I do believe in my own sense of self and my intellect when it comes to making sure that I'm being fair and not dealing with things based on some biased opinions or wounded ego. 

This means I can't do anything for you, even if I really want to, and I'm very sorry. I'm not going to jump in front of you and shield you from the pain you brought to yourself. 
This is your mistake, you'll have to deal with the consequences and hopefully learn from it -- I'm very sorry. Wish I could show you the back and forth in my mind so you could understand how aggravated I am about all of this, instead of thinking I'm just this stone wall that won't show you any sentiment or partiality. 

please do the right thing

It seems that whenever i feel like i haven't achieved anything in the last five years, i just have to look at the bullshit i posted a few years back.

I'm about to conduct a "sting" that going to land a pregnant woman (so she says) who has three small children in jail. I can't even bring myself to feel bad about it. $2600 is a lot of money to steal from someone.

Latest posts

Back