What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad to be back to being home alone after 5 days non stop company and conversation. I guess that means i'm a hermit by nature after all.

My friend.
Last year she joined this fandom cult and she hardly spoke to me this year.  She also changed and became very political (last year she barely know politics existed) just because her idol and fandom supports it. 
If I'm honest I am annoyed with her but worried at the same time. 
I have no other friends as I struggle to make one and I lost all of my confidence.

I wish my partner hadn't invited herself to my art gallery trip in the New year.I love going out with her but I wanted to do this on my first step to defeating social anxiety.Maybe see a film myself in London,drink in my old pub in Soho .Being poor because of my job being quiet I can't do this often,just feel numb now instead of excited :(

It's been such a long time since I've been active here. I used to be like super close to so many people on here but nowadays I don't really have anyone to talk to anymore from here because I'm scared to restart the conversation. I don't know, anyone still feeling up for some talking?

Rainbows said:
It's been such a long time since I've been active here. I used to be like super close to so many people on here but nowadays I don't really have anyone to talk to anymore from here because I'm scared to restart the conversation. I don't know, anyone still feeling up for some talking?

Me too Rainbows. I've been gone for about ten months and I feel the same way. I do not know how to restart the conversation either.

Whether you're right or not, it's not for you to decide that. I'm sure it did irritate him, when you're constantly thinking that it's okay for you to determine roles in someone's relationship. You thought you could remains friends with her, but it's probably harder to do than you imagined because there's feelings there that you don't want to get over.

I'm thinking about steam locomotive wheel arrangements. Is the 4-6-2 Pacific or the 0-6-0 the more beautiful? I lose sleep over this.

I am doing pretty okay mentally and emotionally. This six month break has been really good for me. I feel pretty happy with the positive changes that have taken place, go me, whoop!

Got a bit emotional today seeing star wars and the last of Skywalker...still remember queuing round the block for the original film but excited about the new characters ...gave me the lift I needed :)

Latest posts

Back