What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though things are difficult I am glad not to be your partner anymore; that life was intolerable for me *shudder*

I am thoroughly useless at replying to PMs. I read them, then I get caught up in something and by the time I've got some free time, I've completely forgotten that I have anything to reply to.

To anyone that I have neglected to reply to: It'll come... eventually. Hopefully?!

I need to get rid of these tears by midnight, I refuse to enter 2018 and the second half of my life feeling sorry for myself, had enough not anymore.

I never really understood the obsession of New Year's Eve. Okay, it's going to be 2018 instead of 2017, but so what? Tomorrow is just another day. Today is just another day. And why wait til a new year to make "resolutions"? If you want to change or do something or whatever, why wait? Just do it. The only difference between today and tomorrow or even August 10 is the numbers you write down for the date.

TheRealCallie said:
I never really understood the obsession of New Year's Eve.  Okay, it's going to be 2018 instead of 2017, but so what?  Tomorrow is just another day.  Today is just another day.  And why wait til a new year to make "resolutions"?  If you want to change or do something or whatever, why wait?  Just do it.  The only difference between today and tomorrow or even August 10 is the numbers you write down for the date.

They are all celebrating me duh!

TheRealCallie said:
I never really understood the obsession of New Year's Eve.  Okay, it's going to be 2018 instead of 2017, but so what?  Tomorrow is just another day.  Today is just another day.  And why wait til a new year to make "resolutions"?  If you want to change or do something or whatever, why wait?  Just do it.  The only difference between today and tomorrow or even August 10 is the numbers you write down for the date.

This

New years celebrations is such bullshit.

TheRealCallie said:

I agree. And most resolutions that people make on January 1st (ex, giving up drinking soda) are broken well before the month is over with.

Latest posts

Back