What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the second mention of Christmas on the forum  tonight............Jently starts pulling her hair out :D

I'm thinking, who would win in a Battle of the Browns?

James Brown vs Chris Brown in a bar fight, though not deadly - just some fisticuffs. To be fair, both would be in their prime.

Loser has to shave off half of their hair and go around keeping it that way for a month.

I need to win the lottery (not the whole thing, just a few thousand dollars) so I can get everything I want for Christmas. (Other people, not stuff for me)

TheRealCallie said:
I need to win the lottery (not the whole thing, just a few thousand dollars) so I can get everything I want for Christmas.  (Other people, not stuff for me)

Hey,  can you win a little bit more than just a few thousand and send it my way?  Thanks!  :)

Should I sell the coffee cups at carboot. There a nice set should get a good couple of quid for them.......But they've had a mouse in them left his calling card he/she did when they were stored in the shed. I know I've cleaned them within an inch of their life....but can I look whoever buys them in the eye....could be a young couple starting out in life like alot of my customers drinking coffee out of cups on a lazy Sunday morning that's had mouse crap in them...but it's money it's short in winter and every penny counts...why am I worrying about this has this been my whole problem all along be ruthless just do it....oh well should be pleased this is my only stress at moment makes a change.

Joturbo said:
Should I sell the coffee cups at carboot. There a nice set should get a good couple of quid for them.......But  they've had a mouse in them left his calling card he/she did when they were stored in the shed. I know I've cleaned them within an inch of their life....but can I look whoever buys them in the eye....could be a young couple starting out in life like alot of my customers drinking coffee out of cups on a lazy Sunday morning that's had mouse crap in them...but it's money it's short in winter and every penny counts...why am I worrying about this has this been my whole problem all along be ruthless just do it....oh well should be pleased this is my only stress at moment makes a change.

Did you clean them with bleach?  If not, do so. If you did, they'll be fine.

TheRealCallie said:
Joturbo said:
Should I sell the coffee cups at carboot. There a nice set should get a good couple of quid for them.......But  they've had a mouse in them left his calling card he/she did when they were stored in the shed. I know I've cleaned them within an inch of their life....but can I look whoever buys them in the eye....could be a young couple starting out in life like alot of my customers drinking coffee out of cups on a lazy Sunday morning that's had mouse crap in them...but it's money it's short in winter and every penny counts...why am I worrying about this has this been my whole problem all along be ruthless just do it....oh well should be pleased this is my only stress at moment makes a change.

Did you clean them with bleach?  If not, do so. If you did, they'll be fine.

Thanks Callie but I put them back in the shed ...it's getting cold and hopefully he,she or them will kip in the cups and stop eating my books and papers that I store for selling :club:

Three strikes and I'm out I think...this is not doing me any good...

Latest posts

Back