What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AmyTheTemperamental said:
Last day as a cook. Celebrations to be had this weekend.

Also, 7 months sober. Probably what fueled this decision the most. I really can't work in that environment anymore.

Congratulations, Amy

That I'm feeling quite excited going to my wife's church today the first time I've been since my mother died many years ago.Hoping to meet some new people at  this new concept of religion , looking forward to listening to the talk given by whoever is down for today.....haven't felt nervous /excited like this for a long time ...Hope my anxiety won't let me down just have to be myself is all I can do.

Hillsong ..London.... wow really emotional for me after a traumatic year ..doesn't matter if your alone try it once you will be welcomed and you may like me experience something amazing..

BlueCynic said:
Personally I prefer his destruction of Harvey "Troy Deeney" Price.
Haha, yeah, that was just plain savagery. I tend to stick to his ermm ... "milder" material, when I recommend videos to other folks. Lots of people think he's going too far.
I still rate George Carlin as my all time favourite comedian, but Frankie has tons of *good* stuff.

X-1 Alpha said:
BlueCynic said:
Personally I prefer his destruction of Harvey "Troy Deeney" Price.
Haha, yeah, that was just plain savagery. I tend to stick to his ermm ... "milder" material, when I recommend videos to other folks. Lots of people think he's going too far.
I still rate George Carlin as my all time favourite comedian, but Frankie has tons of *good* stuff.

I'm loving Joey Diaz on the podcast circuit right now. Only found him recently through Joe Rogan. Diaz is a one man story telling machine!

Joey Diaz? I knew his face looked familiar, I recognize him from Taxi and Spider Man 2. I had no idea he's a comedian though, I'll have to look through his material. I do like the story tellers, Dara O'Briain also comes to mind here, I love the guy's interaction with the crowd.

X-1 Alpha said:
Joey Diaz? I knew his face looked familiar, I recognize him from Taxi and Spider Man 2. I had no idea he's a comedian though, I'll have to look through his material. I do like the story tellers, Dara O'Briain also comes to mind here, I love the guy's interaction with the crowd.

Best of Joey Diaz VOL. 5

Bang this into YouTube, it's his best bits on JRE or on his own podcasts, watch stuff like that first then try his stand up. He's on form when he's just shooting the honeysuckle.

BlueCynic said:
Best of Joey Diaz VOL. 5

Bang this into YouTube, it's his best bits on JRE or on his own podcasts, watch stuff like that first then try his stand up. He's on form when he's just shooting the honeysuckle.

Alrighty, thanks for the recommendation. It's nice to have something new to watch/listen instead of just vegetating in bed with that stupid cold ... ughh.

X-1 Alpha said:
BlueCynic said:
Best of Joey Diaz VOL. 5

Alrighty, thanks for the recommendation. It's nice to have something new to watch/listen instead of just vegetating in bed with that stupid cold ... ughh.

Just be careful, he's a funny dude, don't start choking.

Watch this backfire and you not find him funny 🙄

BlueCynic said:

His interactions with the guys were great, such random stuff too, lol. Great. :D
I've also watched his "Socially Unaceptable" stand up, some jokes were a bit hit and miss, but he's indeed a good storyteller, and he has some good stories to tell too.
All in all, a solid recommendation, thanks.

X-1 Alpha said:
BlueCynic said:

His interactions with the guys were great, such random stuff too, lol. Great. :D
I've also watched his "Socially Unaceptable" stand up, some jokes were a bit hit and miss, but he's indeed a good storyteller, and he has some good stories to tell too.
All in all, a solid recommendation, thanks.

Marvellous stuff!!! 😁

Latest posts

Back