What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheSkaFish said:
Well, as if everything isn't bad enough, looks like my laptop is messed.  Great!

Did a windows update cause it? This just happened to someone I know Sunday. Can I help?

TheSkaFish said:
Well, as if everything isn't bad enough, looks like my laptop is messed.  Great!

Be thankful, at least your laptop is getting some, unlike either of us.

;-)

(This tuesday bad joke brought to you by Kleenex; when it's so unfunny it makes your eyes water, buy Kleenex)

toasty_one said:
Look you are pretty hot, and I’d love to come over but I have to work on my truck, it has to be fixed before I can come over!

Forget the truck...can't you get a bus or something....missed oppurtunities come to mind :D Maybe a skateboard amazing how far you can get on one..very popular in London....

kaetic said:
TheSkaFish said:

Did a windows update cause it? This just happened to someone I know Sunday. Can I help?

It may have. I've been looking around and noticed it happening to other people too, after an update. I was also afraid it was caused by heat damage, because I've had two shutdowns from heat on this laptop that I know of, and some parts of it got very hot from time to time. Fortunately, it worked today after a system restore. Thanks anyway, though.

Richard_39 said:
TheSkaFish said:

Be thankful, at least your laptop is getting some, unlike either of us.

;-)

(This tuesday bad joke brought to you by Kleenex; when it's so unfunny it makes your eyes water, buy Kleenex)

This actually gave me a hearty chuckle. Just what I needed!

That he is a numbty pushing the theory that everything is happening now..past future present as per Mr Einstein.And that if he wants to spend time in solitude with no news or information affecting his moods and his thoughts ..how comes he keeps quoting peeps on youtube and asking my opinions on theories , meditation etc

TheRealCallie said:
Jessicat said:
Are there any survivors or am I here alone?

Survivors of what?

Survivors of life i guess.
And its a song. <3
Passanger with the song Survivors:

Oh love
It comes and goes
But no one never tells you how to learn to let go
Different people, they walk different roads
Some of them will hurt you but
Some of them won’t
Well the bridge is burning
And the wheel keeps turning
Quicker than it did before
Your heart screams "yes"
Your head says "no"
And you’re never really sure
Well everybody’s running
But you don’t know why
Time is running short
Everybody’s looking for a place to hide
So there’s no one left at all

No, I will not medicate. I already have my therapy plan. It's called getting away from you crazy mofos. I'm sorry, but I just don't care enough to continue with any of you.

Jessicat said:
TheRealCallie said:
Jessicat said:
Are there any survivors or am I here alone?

Survivors of what?

Survivors of life i guess.

Well, aside from a few zombies here, we are all still alive, so I'd say you're in good company. 
AmyTheTemperamental said:
No, I will not medicate. I already have my therapy plan. It's called getting away from you crazy mofos. I'm sorry, but I just don't care enough to continue with any of you.

[YouTube]iwxfmYR7ItM[/YouTube]

Joturbo said:
toasty_one said:
Look you are pretty hot, and I’d love to come over but I have to work on my truck, it has to be fixed before I can come over!

Forget the truck...can't you get a bus or something....missed oppurtunities come to mind :D Maybe a skateboard amazing how far you can get on one..very popular in London....

😂 I did make it there, definitely didn’t fix all the stuff I needed to, but it all worked out.
Almost thought I’d have to steal my neighbor’s horse!

Glad yesterdays anniversary is over.  Just need to go to the Crematorium when I feel a bit better.

The pain doesn't lessen, just think you cope with it better, like the grief becomes part of you.  

I wonder in light of recent things he might rethink the original proposal.  I get excited with all the ideas that flood me.  

These kittens are so funny

Lots of random thoughts today.

Last day as a cook. Celebrations to be had this weekend.

Also, 7 months sober. Probably what fueled this decision the most. I really can't work in that environment anymore.

Latest posts

Back