What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“I would enter your sleep if I could, and guard you there, and slay the thing that hounds you, as I would if it had the courage to face me in fair daylight. But I cannot come in unless you dream of me.”

In the past 36 hours I have traveled about 850ish miles. It took me four vehicles to get to the funeral and back (two of which broke down), and I’m running on minimal sleep, but I finally just got back!

As pointless as I find life at the moment, I should probably stop trying to hide my misery under a cornucopia of cakes, chocolate and other sugary treats.

Yea so I've just discovered again after all these years on a boring dark wet November nite ,the negative effect on my mobile camera. God I'm ugly now ,and I need to utilize this , make money somehow cause I'm strapped in the winter always have been. Forget zombie dreams ,I wanna be one of those big monster doorman at chucking out time hugging all the tipsy ladies whilst making money , I'm big and ugly just need some personality..I just wish I could do it would solve all my financials.I've been here nearly a year now ,running out of things to say ,feel like Peter Ustinov in Logan's run but just not lovable ,god I'd love a cat.It's time for the new blood ,I've shot my final bolt ,it has helped alot  and I've talked with some great people but i just wish more would stick it out so I've got stuff to read when I'm on my own and lurking on 'ere ,nothing lasts for ever have to move on ,I'm not wasted , just sorted my future , oh well look out games here I come. :club:

You don't have to send me constant photos of what you are doing...you don't have to send me a photo of animal poop (I believed you when you said it was there).
And I absolutely do not need you to send me a picture of myself, that I just posted on my page, back to me.

Latest posts

Back