What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't see why so many people obsess over Valentine's Day. The **** holiday is shrouded in death and it's also another stolen Pagan holiday. Not to mention it's commercialized as hell.

TheRealCallie said:
I really don't see why so many people obsess over Valentine's Day.  The **** holiday is shrouded in death and it's also another stolen Pagan holiday.  Not to mention it's commercialized as hell.

Its ok Callie you can come out now..it's all over..ay up I'm off🏃‍♂️😉

Joturbo said:
TheRealCallie said:
I really don't see why so many people obsess over Valentine's Day.  The **** holiday is shrouded in death and it's also another stolen Pagan holiday.  Not to mention it's commercialized as hell.

Maybe I don't want to come out :club:

I never cared about Valentine's Day when I had boyfriends/husband.  I did expect chocolate, but I expected that every week. lol

TheRealCallie said:
Joturbo said:
TheRealCallie said:

I never cared about Valentine's Day when I had boyfriends/husband.  I did expect chocolate, but I expected that every week. lol
 happy valentines day my love ❤️❤️

Rainbows said:
TheRealCallie said:
Joturbo said:
TheRealCallie said:

Awww, love you more.  Happy Friday <3

3 is my most favorite number because i was born on the third day of the third month

God I'm getting them stiff old man hips again but tons better than a hangover..got to get self motivated and get down the gym get flexible

TheRealCallie said:
Rainbows said:
TheRealCallie said:
Joturbo said:
TheRealCallie said:

Awww, love you more.  Happy Friday <3

Awwww I love it when people love each over ..can I join in😘❤❤

I really miss my wife....it really is a bummer being lonely🙁

So today at my new (I joined really recently) sportclub we played some games. So we had to divide ourselves into two teams. How? By having one person pick people one by one. All of us will probably know it's the worst thing imaginable. Traumatic High School Flashbacks, etc.

Now, one of the people who got to choose is someone I've been talking to recently. He knows that I find that kind of system absolutely terrifying (because I told him). So when there's me and 7 other people left and let me just tell you, I am definitely the worst player out of all of them, he picks me (time after time, game after game, he always picks me into his team).

I thanked him for it later today, for being so thoughtful and being a good friend, because him picking me meant that the quality of the team would be lower and risking their shot at winning. I was so shook by his response, where he acknowledged that he knows I struggle with it but that wasn't the reason why he picked me so early into the sorting.

"I believe in your capabilities".

Man, if only I could ever be as good of a human being as he is, I'd be so happy. What a beautiful person. Pfft. I cried. I'm so happy today. I just.. I had a great day and there was so much love. I wish every day could be like today.

A certain subreddit is the biggest bunch of sanctimonious ******** I've ever seen in my life. Instead of telling others in a faux-positive way to just resign themselves to having nothing, I really hope these people lose everything they have, then we can watch them eat their words - or better yet, choke on them.

Jessicat said:
Nonono...
I don’t want to get up! 
*pulls cover over my head*
😖

C'mon you have to get up mate*pulls off duvet*😱
You're pooch needs a walk..and a 💩...and I dunno sniff a lampost/moose out and chase it into a fjord ..you can't deny him that..get up mate😁

I've used my disposable razors over ten times and still going strong..life when your poor eh it's not bad.

Joturbo said:
Jessicat said:
Nonono...
I don’t want to get up! 
😖

You're pooch needs a walk..and a 💩...and I dunno sniff a lampost/moose out and chase it into a fjord ..you can't deny him that..get up mate😁

I've used my disposable razors over ten times and still going strong..life when your poor eh it's not bad.

Ahh.. I’m up, I’m up! 😂
She did get a walk so that’s good. At least she is happy. 😁

Disposable razors huh. Yeah, I hear you. 
If you are shaving anything other than your face you should try waxing, but I’m guessing you aren’t. 
Ooo.. that reminded me of a good memory. Me standing in the door, watching my father use his electric shaving thingy. He would make his mouth go right, left, up and down. Making funny faces to me as he did it. 🌈

Jessicat said:
Joturbo said:
Jessicat said:
Nonono...
I don’t want to get up! 
😖

Ahh.. I’m up, I’m up! 😂
She did get a walk so that’s good. At least she is happy. 😁

Disposable razors huh. Yeah, I hear you. 
If you are shaving anything other than your face you should try waxing, but I’m guessing you aren’t. 
Ooo.. that reminded me of a good memory. Me standing in the door, watching my father use his electric shaving thingy. He would make his mouth go right, left, up and down. Making funny faces to me as he did it. 🌈

Good bet she enjoyed it😀..wtf just clocked  an old geezer must be way over 80 running up a long hill🤗..too many thinkings today..

Latest posts

Back