What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joturbo said:
Jessicat said:
Joturbo said:
Jessicat said:
Nonono...
I don’t want to get up! 
*pulls cover over my head*
😖

C'mon you have to get up mate*pulls off duvet*😱
You're pooch needs a walk..and a 💩...and I dunno sniff a lampost/moose out and chase it into a fjord ..you can't deny him that..get up mate😁

I've used my disposable razors over ten times and still going strong..life when your poor eh it's not bad.

Ahh.. I’m up, I’m up! 😂
She did get a walk so that’s good. At least she is happy. 😁

Disposable razors huh. Yeah, I hear you. 
If you are shaving anything other than your face you should try waxing, but I’m guessing you aren’t. 
Ooo.. that reminded me of a good memory. Me standing in the door, watching my father use his electric shaving thingy. He would make his mouth go right, left, up and down. Making funny faces to me as he did it. 🌈

Good bet she enjoyed it😀..wtf just clocked  an old geezer must be way over 80 running up a long hill🤗..too many thinkings today..

I had to many thinkings here the other day. Easy to get a bit stuck in my head. 
Lets shake it off eh. *shake like a dog* 😋

I feel really good about life. Woke up and mastered a poached egg good. Make up everyday, trying out clothes I've never worn and putting more effort into myself good. Smiling, laughing and genuine concern good. A million dollars without the taxes good. No void to fill good. And I can say that I did it on my own.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
I feel really good about life. Woke up and mastered a poached egg good. Make up everyday, trying out clothes I've never worn and putting more effort into myself good. Smiling, laughing and genuine concern good. A million dollars without the taxes good. No void to fill good. And I can say that I did it on my own.

Self-Actualization is a hard feeling to beat.

What am I thinking right now, ALL? Good question. I don't even know.

I was feeling fine until I wrote one of my acquintances "I'm lonely". I don't even remember it. I was just feeling numb. Left my keyboard and come back to find messages from said person and another friend asking me if I'm okay. Because they're worried.

I should be happy but it makes me feel like crap. Their care for me won't last long and it'll break my heart in the end.

Joturbo said:
If Sci-fi s about you didn't see me ...it was me broth😎

giphy.gif

It's really nice to be well rested and not stressing about deadlines. I shouldn't take it for granted but man it is hard for me to fill my free time. I've been up and productive all day since 7:30 and now it's 3:30 and I have no idea what to do for the rest of the day.

Latest posts

Back