What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really tired today... Im too sleepy all of the time. Also, my boyfriend wants me to "flirt with him" via text alllll day long and I don't even know what to say.... Im so lame.. I think that's lame.. we have been together over 6 years... I don't feel flirty...so what the hell am I supposed to say????

My coffee from my new coffee pot tasted like plastic. I hope I'm not going to die from it, but at least my internet is working atm, so yay.

I miss being a kid mostly because of the days I got to spend at nearby flea markets.

I miss nuance. I wonder how people who spend even the smallest daily amount of time on social media do not slowly slip into insanity...or maybe I'm wrong about making that assumption in the first place.

Man I'm hungry, even though I had good egg burrito and even went out for some ice cream.
'Also I wish I could fall back asleep.

Gotta love it when only one version of events is allowed. Cool story bro.

Can't be too mad though. It feels nice that spring is here, we're actually getting a warm day today. Tomorrow I'm going to do my first mow of the season.

Feeling sad about other things though. It makes it hard to just enjoy things like I used to be able to. Things were really better before and I wish I knew it then.

So, to make a long story short; I was scapegoated and made to feel like honeysuckle over being 15 minutes late for work simply because co-workers wanted an entire day off from overnight stock work. I pulled into an empty parking lot and a last minute text from a co-worker who already went home and purposely waited until then to text me. So, that just screams that it was discussed before walking in with the other manager that I texted I was running late and it was all planned out. Whom "seemingly" texted one of the co-workers instead of me that she was calling out. I wasn't born yesterday.... None of it makes any sense and his text message was nothing but over compensation. I just hate the fact that my feelings are to be manipulated and I'm easily made to feel bad cos I'm always the 'nice and fair-minded' manager. Not today! I called them out on their bullshit.

This is why it's very hard to find honest and loyal people or simply people who treat you in the same regard. I can't resort into self-justified bullshit and turn into those people too. It's a never ending cycle and it goes against everything that I am.... Don't know how I still linger with this faith of humanity when I'm constantly around nothing but manipulative ********, sociopaths, and have been catfished twice in my life...

TheSkaFish said:
I'm thinking that I wish I could wring all this beer out of my brain.  I need to remember not to drink this much, especially on weeknights, cause I felt like a zombie all day today.

Stop drinking. You're too good for that honeysuckle. :club:

AmyTheTemperamental said:
TheSkaFish said:
I'm thinking that I wish I could wring all this beer out of my brain.  I need to remember not to drink this much, especially on weeknights, cause I felt like a zombie all day today.

Stop drinking. You're too good for that honeysuckle. :club:

Hey, watch it with that club!  My head was hurting plenty already.

But in all seriousness, thank you for being concerned for my health :)

I get angry thinking about all these unwritten, unspoken rules that I'm just now finding out about, things that are second nature to most, but things I would have never known if I didn't find out somewhere. I feel like I have to think more about what I'm doing, I have to be more careful, more conscious than most people, because I don't have all this stuff instinctively. It's no one's fault, I don't blame anyone for it, but I feel like an animal that was raised in a zoo. Sure, the zoo was safe, and it was even fun, but I don't have the instincts of a wild animal. I'm having to learn them manually. Growing up, I didn't just KNOW how to ward off predators and fight for my place in the pecking order, and why it's important. And now I don't just KNOW how to do the mating dance, how it works and why. I just took the rules I'd been told about life at face value, and I just did whatever instead of finding a way to get a competitive advantage in life. But the more I live, the more I feel like life is all about competition, whether you want it to be or not. Even in the first world. I naively believed that us humans would want to choose to be above the law of the jungle, since the way life used to be was cold and harsh but now we were more free to choose something nicer and better. But I find that's not the case. Most people it seems, embrace the law of the jungle, survival of the fittest, because they think they are the fittest. Again, I naively thought I could opt out of competition since I didn't think I could compete, but also because I didn't think that's what life should be about. I thought confidence meant doing your own thing, doing what you wanted and felt was right, being yourself and I thought I was fine because that's what I was doing. But it didn't occur to me that I had to live up to others' standards at the same time, especially as it relates to attraction. I wish I knew all this a long time ago, because I would have known more about why people are the way they are, and how to respond to it. And also because I'm starting to feel like to really get somewhere in life, you have to do a lot of things right for a long time. And time is something I no longer have a lot of - at least, not time to learn, grow, figure out what I'm doing. I should be well on my way to somewhere by now. Instead I find myself well on my way to exactly where I don't want to go. I only hope it's not too late to change my trajectory and catch up, somehow.

Latest posts

Back